💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

IG: Bobby Campbell reflects on Gaga journey

Fame IV

Featured Posts

OMonster

What an incredible job Bobby has. Imagine working so closely, both on a business and personal level, with Gaga... a woman who is of unprecedented fame, talent, attitude and intelligence. He is very lucky and very privileged. Thankfully, I am certain he knows of his luck and is forever grateful to not only Gaga, but us too. 

On the flip side, Gaga is very lucky to have Bobby, too. Whilst Gaga's career can sometimes be very up and down, especially under Bobby's management, she is finally getting to do whatever the hell she wants. It is great that she has Bobby; a manager who lets her live her life totally as she desires. Yes, this means she isn't always getting hit after hit, but that's because she's able to explore all parts of her artistry - commercial or not. This must be very freeing for Gaga and it's why we are able to see so many different sides to her... jazz, country, rock, heavy metal, pop - you name it. 

Under Troy, Gaga would've been (and did end up) very oppressed and restricted. She loves pop music, and I do not believe for one second that she ever didn't want to do pop, nor the crazy visuals or any of that at all. I do believe though that she craved more than being a pop artist towards the end of her time with Atom Factory. She had the hits, had the incredible videos and had found fame. Next, she wanted to explore her artistry. Troy wasn't going to support this direction - he wanted to put her in a box and define her. He wanted to keep her as the 'it' girl, regardless of what that was doing to Gaga mentally. Ugh, thank god he's gone. 

Bobby was and continues to be Gaga's lifeline. Now that she's able to just do her and not worry about the commercial success so much, I believe she is happier and healthier as a result. And guess what? That directly gives her more success in the long run, ironically. She would have crashed and burned under Troy and may have even destroyed her career. Instead, she's headlining the Super Bowl and continuing to secure hit songs on the BillBoard chart, without it all being a pressured, manufactured aim. 

Thank you Bobby for letting our idol live her life. Thank you for keeping her healthy. And thank you for letting her be the artist - not the manufactured, controlled pop star - she truly is. 

:hug:

subtext / fantasy

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pray4FameGa
1 hour ago, HighwayFantasy said:

its unbelievable how much I am obsessed with this look. I am literally so obsessed that I have dreamed about this look and her attitude. I want her to look like this the rest of her career hahaha. 

ikr, ugh

aWkvuWr.gif 

So many people complain about his work but I love that he seems as passionate as Gaga about their jobs. Keep slaying together, guys. 

2 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

So proud -- SEE YOU BACKSTAGE, BOBBY <3

Are you going to meet Gaga backstage at the Forum?

artpopulace

Bobby deserves a big thank you from the LMs for staying by and guiding Gaga throughout the ARTPOP era and delivering the slayage from C2C to Oscars to TITHY to Superbowl. :sara: 

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

ChicaSkas
5 minutes ago, bblough said:

Are you going to meet Gaga backstage at the Forum?

Yes.

I will have to pay it off in installments, but I got a Backstage Experience ticket through a reseller website *cough*scalper*cough*

:giveup:

Let's just say it sure as hell wasnt face value

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

5 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

Yes.

I will have to pay it off in installments, but I got a Backstage Experience ticket through a reseller website *cough*scalper*cough*

:giveup:

Let's just say it sure as hell wasnt face value

I am SO EXCITED FOR YOU.  Yeeeeeeyyyyyy,  yaaaaaaasssssssss!!!!!

Fame IV
On 13/02/2017 at 11:21 PM, ARTPOPulace said:

Bobby deserves a big thank you from the LMs for staying by and guiding Gaga throughout the ARTPOP era and delivering the slayage from C2C to Oscars to TITHY to Superbowl. :sara: 

yes :)

A Star is Born ⭐

Gagas love
On 2/13/2017 at 4:17 PM, ShockPop said:

Come on bobby. The real test will be where you go from here. What do you do to sustain this? 

* Side project EP with Metallica

* C3C

* Streaming power increase

WHAT??

Joanne 2

Archived