💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Reason why you couldn't get any tickets...

Hurem

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, bujibu said:

For Formation, front row seat tickets were going for like $1,800 or so but a month before some dropped as low as $300, which a friend of mine bought through Ticketmaster. I never go through those ticket resale sites. I got great Artrave (the arena was packed)  seats for like $132 a piece on resale like a month and a half through Ticketmaster when they initially retailed up to $200.

Just have faith and keep checking in on Ticketmaster or other reputable ticket venues. It's worked out for me every time and I got them for much less. I can't speak on the BTWB because I got in for free. 

Are you saying like a week later look at Ticketmaster  again for cheaper seats and better too.  

Just now, bblough said:

Are you saying like a week later look at Ticketmaster  again for cheaper seats and better too.  

I'm talking like a month or two before the concert. 

Just now, bujibu said:

I'm talking like a month or two before the concert. 

Sorry......what do you mean before the concert......they're not on sale yet.

1 minute ago, bblough said:

Sorry......what do you mean before the concert......they're not on sale yet.

Sorry a friend of mine ordered ours so I haven't really paid attention to the pre-order rush. I'm just saying that if you don't get tickets right away don't lose hope and to check again a month or two before your desired concert date. They'll be cheaper and fairly good seats, though if you want three or more people to go together I'd advise buying them ASAP as I find a lot of tickets in that later timeframe are situated with three open seats together or less. 

I'm going with a party of four so we wanted to make sure we got seats together, that's why we pre-ordered.

Archived