💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Reason why you couldn't get any tickets...

Hurem

Featured Posts

This kind of bullshit needs to stop.

Pass it on, RT the tweet, hopefully someone notices.

Here's the full video:

2 minutes ago, Brolysskins said:

So do i buy from Viagogo? 

That's up to you. I'm not gonna give my money to scumbags who live off of this.

4 minutes ago, Brolysskins said:

So do i buy from Viagogo? 

If you're willing to pay triple the original price of the same ticket. 

GagaMyBlood95

Actually Gaga has no power over this.. If Live Nation really allows this to happen, it's disgusting..

They still get the money, Gaga obviously too, but the fans are those who have to pay extra money for tickets in order to attend the shows.. Horrible really

ChicaSkas

JFC

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

15 minutes ago, Hurem said:

This kind of bullshit needs to stop.

Pass it on, RT the tweet, hopefully someone notices.

Here's the full video:

For Formation, front row seat tickets were going for like $1,800 or so but a month before some dropped as low as $300, which a friend of mine bought through Ticketmaster. I never go through those ticket resale sites. I got great Artrave (the arena was packed)  seats for like $132 a piece on resale like a month and a half through Ticketmaster when they initially retailed up to $200.

Just have faith and keep checking in on Ticketmaster or other reputable ticket venues. It's worked out for me every time and I got them for much less. I can't speak on the BTWB because I got in for free. 

DeleteMyAccount

I always forget to buy tickets a month after they go on sale, but you never really know if the prices will actually drop. For example, Adele's never really went down..

ChicaSkas

THIS BULL CR*P

play from that start point:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived