💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Jakarta show officially cancelled

joeymonda

Featured Posts

joeymonda

JAKARTA (May 27, 2012): Pop diva Lady Gaga's show in the world's most populous Muslim-majority nation has been cancelled, her promoters said Sunday after Islamic hardliners threatened "chaos" if she entered the country.

"Lady Gaga's management has considered the situation minute to minute, and with threats if the concert goes ahead, Lady Gaga's side is calling off the concert," Minola Sebayang, lawyer for promoters Big Daddy, told reporters. – AFP

Thank god, I was scared for her.

http://www.thesundaily.my/news/389355

F*ck your perfect illusion

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EGOT2027

I heard this too. But really the sun!? I'll wait for tumblr and twitter confirmation.

jhonyguy04

I respect the decision. Plus, they wanted to censor her show. It was not even wise to do a show in an islamic country. smh.

Americano

the sun :laughga:

will wait to hear from gaga or the promoters directly

The source is AFP, not The Sun.

Miel

Waiting for the Moon to confirm it too.

:rofl:

3 points in and ready for more

Dayman

The Sun. It would be more believable being confirmed Ronald McDonald and Grimace.

Allison M

I'm happy that everyone is ensured safety now, but feel so bad for Indonesian monsters :cry: mixed emotions. But mostly happy everyone is safe, especially Gaga.

Emvee

Hope this is true. Although it would be cool for her to stand up to those people, it's not necessary at all. I'd rather have Gaga continue spreading her message than die fighting for it.

Hot Space

People will want to believe this, despite the fact that it's coming from The Sun. :smh:

Archived