Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Has Gaga always sold out like this?

heda97

Featured Posts

The amount of tickets the scalpers/sites buy AND are allotted to before the general sales go off these days is INSANE.

Viagogo and Seatwave bought (and were allotted) most of the tickets for European cities and now they have 7 months to sell them. They'll start off with ridiculous prices since there's currently panic among fans who believe that they won't get the tickets the other way and in the following months the prices will gradually fall. Depending on the real demand, 1 month prior to the concert the tickets will have their real value at the re-sellers. If demand is low, the prices will be close to the ones they'd been bought at, if demand is high, then it's obvious.

It's such a lucrative business for these companies and they can make hundreds of thousands dol/eur/pound just from a single concert. On average they sell 1 ticket 5 times its face value, so it is very profitable for them to buy as many tickets immediately even if they end up throwing a third of tickets away.

People should just make a firm decision (and in your minds you all know its right!) NOT to buy tickets from re-sellers no matter what!

We lose, the artists lose (maybe they get the money, but you think they feel good performing in front of half empty auditorium?) and only touts profit. We can hate it now, but we created it in the first place.

xoxo

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pachinko

I should have bought those pre-sales tickets....I didn't know she was going to sell out like this during public sale. :neyde:

gagaisitalian

This is how it was when she brought The Monster Ball to Houston for two dates in June of 2010. Both dates sold out immediately and I remember being in high school and there were people complaining that their parents were trying to get them tickets and couldn't.

There definitely hasn't been this demand for the BTW Ball, artRave, or C2C Tour in Houston. Each of those tours had empty seats and tickets still available day of. 

Joanne Tour goes on sale here tomorrow and luckily I have a Citi card so I know I'll be able to get tickets, I'm just afraid of what seats will be available. 

20 hours ago, Shadow said:

Willing to bet she'll sell big in the American, European, Latin American and Asian tours,

Australia (besides artRAVE) says hello. :toofunny: 

2 minutes ago, Blake said:

Australia (besides artRAVE) says hello. :toofunny: 

Is it bad that I considered Australia part of the Asian tour? My bad. 

Hello to the land down under! 

36F727AD00000578-0-image-a-77_1470576604

Silence those demons... . 🖤

9 minutes ago, Shadow said:

Is it bad that I considered Australia part of the Asian tour? My bad. 

Hello to the land down under! 

36F727AD00000578-0-image-a-77_1470576604

Yeah, it actually is. :toofunny: 

38 minutes ago, Blake said:

Yeah, it actually is. :toofunny: 

Willing to bet she'll sell big in the American, Canadian, European, Latin American, Australian, African and Asian tours. Better? 

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Archived