💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Has Gaga always sold out like this?

heda97

Featured Posts

I feel like shes pulling off an Adele for this tour, never got the chance to go before, so just wondering how this tour compares 

Im á Katycat on Fridays #tgif

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
venusfly

I was about to drag you for calling her a sell out.. :crossed: No, she hasn't. Ticket touts are more rampant recently than they have been for every major artist :(

My show is sold and gone. I really do not believe she has that many hardcore fans here. Damn scalpers, ruining my life. 

Nickypie101
3 minutes ago, Larkin said:

My show is sold and gone. I really do not believe she has that many hardcore fans here. Damn scalpers, ruining my life. 

They really are it is such bullsht, I just wanna see her and can't bc of these assholes, please add a second day for la gaga 

10 minutes ago, Nickolas724 said:

They really are it is such bullsht, I just wanna see her and can't bc of these assholes, please add a second day for la gaga 

If she does I'll cry cos I just paid over $400 for two tickets  :cryga:

Dominic

She's always been a touring force but I have a feeling after the SB the scalpers knew the tickets would be in even more demand. 

Pisses me off so much tbh. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Married the Night

Will I be able to buy tickets on the 20th when tickets go on public sale?? I'm kinda worried. 

1 minute ago, Married the Night said:

Will I be able to buy tickets on the 20th when tickets go on public sale?? I'm kinda worried. 

not for the standard prices.....

Nickypie101
8 minutes ago, Chrastapher said:

If she does I'll cry cos I just paid over $400 for two tickets  :cryga:

Omg how are the seats?

BlaqJezus

In my experience, after seeing her 9 times in concert, 7 of those having been on tour in multiple different cities, yes, she has always pretty much sold out in a short period of time or immediately during every era except The Fame Ball.

The difference being, she has often started with more dates, so then she has a little more spread for people to buy from. Right now she started minimum to test, and I think if she keeps on this track of stellar promotion, she will add more dates as her schedule allows, and in places they are needed like major cities.

Married the Night
2 minutes ago, Larkin said:

not for the standard prices.....

Really? So they don't go on sale to the public until the 20th. Does that mean the shows are totally selling out before the even release the tickets to the public??? That's crazy! I just assumed they would hold some tickets for the 20th!!

I didn't have much trouble at all getting ArtRave tickets.  Even at BTW I saw a lady at the ticket booth at Staples Center (L.A.) getting tickets last minute on the night of the show.  I just had a bitch of a time getting tickets for Joanne at the Forum (L.A.) on stupid ticketmaster which wouldn't take my credit card because it said my card was already in the system.  WHAT?    I finally got in with another card.  What's the point of having an account if it won't let you use the card that's in the account.  Idgi.  I hate scalpers to death but I also think she is more popular than during ARTPOP. 

1 minute ago, Married the Night said:

Really? So they don't go on sale to the public until the 20th. Does that mean the shows are totally selling out before the even release the tickets to the public??? That's crazy! I just assumed they would hold some tickets for the 20th!!

What do you mean, the 20th?  Where are you?

Married the Night
1 minute ago, bblough said:

What do you mean, the 20th?  Where are you?

Atlanta. It says public sale is not until the 20th! I don't have a presale code. Sorry for the confusion and thanks for the help. 

Archived