💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Million Reasons Re-Enters Billboard Hot 100 at No. 4

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

On 2/14/2017 at 0:45 PM, Albertodift said:

basically fan accounts would constantly make Gaga the #1 voted artist on radio lists but radio would not touch the song. so Chart Discussion fans kept attacking a popular radio DJ and telling her to play the song doing until she could not take it anymore and admitted that it is out of her control and that she could not play the song even tho Gaga was most requested because it does not work that way and that voting on lists and on twitter meant nothing (she was sad to say this because she herself is a Little Monster!) Then we kept guilt tripping her and Z100 and started exposing them for corruption and then they got pressured and with enough requests that we kept doing anyways we were able to make them spin the song and now the girl that could not spin it spins it often on Z100!

Can you send me a link with all the details? Please? This sounds intetesting

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BloodyJudas
On 2/13/2017 at 11:25 PM, NickARTPOP said:

@ all the people who said Gaga should give up on MR and move to a different single :poot:

I admit I was one of them and gosh how wrong I was !!! It's my sinner's prayer :classy:

InsideOutright
On 2/14/2017 at 0:45 PM, Albertodift said:

basically fan accounts would constantly make Gaga the #1 voted artist on radio lists but radio would not touch the song. so Chart Discussion fans kept attacking a popular radio DJ and telling her to play the song doing until she could not take it anymore and admitted that it is out of her control and that she could not play the song even tho Gaga was most requested because it does not work that way and that voting on lists and on twitter meant nothing (she was sad to say this because she herself is a Little Monster!) Then we kept guilt tripping her and Z100 and started exposing them for corruption and then they got pressured and with enough requests that we kept doing anyways we were able to make them spin the song and now the girl that could not spin it spins it often on Z100!

Oh, the drama. :trollga:

Is there a thread or Twitter or whatever about this? I really want to see what the DJ said.

Muscletank
On ‎19‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 3:32 AM, BloodyJudas said:

I admit I was one of them and gosh how wrong I was !!! It's my sinner's prayer :classy:

To be fair the song was totally dead until the Superbowl performance resurrected it.

FRANZGA
On 19/02/2017 at 0:39 PM, Jrberish said:

Imagine it went #1...

it's the biggest seller that week tho.. 

edit: wrong user to quote..

• 1 year later...
  • CyanLights locked this topic

Archived