Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

New tour date for New York Stadium! 1st one sold out

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, perfectdance said:

She way under-booked this tour, there's such a huge interest and all of the dates that have gone on sale have sold out fast. She needs to add way more dates and second dates for those that sold out fast. Capitalize on this interest Gaga @BorisIsHere

Agreed. Montreal sold out in 20 minutes and it NEVER sells out until days before the show...

Supersonic
3 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Did people actually buy all of them or a large part scalpers? I'm not buying this ****.

Scalpers paid a huge part, but they usually only do when the demand is extremely high (think of Beyoncé or Madonna).

In the end, a sold out show is still a sold out show, even if 20,000 people don't show up. The money is still Gaga's. :green:

gagajandro25
1 minute ago, OnionGirl said:

Toronto too

Her team needs to get on this and add more dates and second dates fast, there is a high interest right now. I've even seen Facebook friends say they're interested in going and they never talk about her :giveup:

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

Shipper

Add a San Diego date Gaga and I will be there! 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

ElectricAlley

THANK GOD I have presale for Salt Lake City. I tried to get tickets for Las Vegas and it was a complete joke! I was in an online que for an hour before tickets went on sale and still couldn't get any.

elijahfan

Are there any other pre-sales than this Citi Bank shitty one? Managed to find a code online, but I tried to pay with a card that wasn't a Citi Bank one and that's what prevented me from getting my tickets, apparently :sweat:

Archived