Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga leaving Grammys Afterparty with Christian

CherryBoom

Featured Posts

Whispering
1 hour ago, ElectricMonster said:

He was around Gaga and he hanged out with her parents when she was still engaged. And it looks like he jumps from girl to girl and has the reputation to date his clients (Amber Heard, Lauren Cohan). At the end of 2016, he was still with Lauren Cohan. I'm sorry but all those things make me think he wanted to be with Gaga since the beginning of their professional relationship. When Gaga broke up with Taylor, he waited a little bit then he jumped at the chance, taking advantage of Gaga's vulnerability. Gaga probably started dating him to heal her wounds after her break up and to fill her loneliness.

Plus, he works with her so one day, their professional relationship will get mixed up with their personal relationship and we all know how it will end.

I suppose and I hope he's just her rebound guy, nothing more.

And yeah, she seems happy but she probably needed someone after her break up.

He was around Gaga and her parents because he worked with Gaga....and her parents are always around. 

People often times date people they work with, especially extremely busy people. When your world is limited, for whatever reason, your choices of dating material come from inside that world. Gaga isn't going to go on Tinder and look for companionship. 

Gaga and Taylor have been broken up for a while now. Taylor moved on almost immediately. There is absolutely nothing wrong with Gaga finding a person to spend some time with. I'm happy she has found someone to spend some time with, talk to, go out to dinner with, etc. 

Maybe they just hit it off or maybe they are just having a good time for a while. Either way, it's what Gaga wants and needs and this time. 

(If and when it ends, CAA will assign a new agent. They have dozens.) 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, ElectricMonster said:

He was around Gaga and he hanged out with her parents when she was still engaged. And it looks like he jumps from girl to girl and has the reputation to date his clients (Amber Heard, Lauren Cohan). At the end of 2016, he was still with Lauren Cohan. I'm sorry but all those things make me think he wanted to be with Gaga since the beginning of their professional relationship. When Gaga broke up with Taylor, he waited a little bit then he jumped at the chance, taking advantage of Gaga's vulnerability. Gaga probably started dating him to heal her wounds after her break up and to fill her loneliness.

Plus, he works with her so one day, their professional relationship will get mixed up with their personal relationship and we all know how it will end.

I suppose and I hope he's just her rebound guy, nothing more.

And yeah, she seems happy but she probably needed someone after her break up.

For the record he was never Lauren Cohan's agent, and I'd hardly consider dating two people "jumping from girl to girl". It's called dating. I seriously don't understand why this fanbase feels the need to slander Christian based on no factual evidence. It's ridiculous. :saladga:

JustYouandI
11 minutes ago, chan said:

i had a good feeling about this guy, taylor was never nice with any of her dogs :air:

Are you crazy? Taylor loved the puppies, he had many cute moments with them especially with Asia. I remember when they went to the last polar plunge there were backstage videos and in one he calls for asia and she goes running to him and he carries her.

KleinGa

This is one aspect of Gaga's life that I don't give a sh*t about. She can date who she wants, marry who she wants, have dog bat pigs hybrid babies with whoever she wants.

Lol I honestly remain unbothered.

Some of you need to calm down. We're here for her creative work not her personal life. Let's talk about LG6 instead of this.

CherryBoom
12 hours ago, chan said:

i had a good feeling about this guy, taylor was never nice with any of her dogs :air:

They were in love with Daddy's big arms:staymad:

CDuX9tJVAAIT99J.jpg

Don't forget me when I come crying to heaven's door...

Spoiler
2 minutes ago, CherryBoom said:

CDuX9tJVAAIT99J.jpg

The car video tho... :kara::cryga:

avalon x
19 minutes ago, CherryBoom said:

That lucky dog. :giveup: I just can't.

Tell me he left her for men. :giveup:  PLEASE.

On 2/14/2017 at 8:36 AM, Marjol said:

What makes you make this statement? In what way has Christian taken advantage of Gaga? Do you know him? Do you know what their relationship is like? Yes there's an age difference and yes he is her agent, but that doesn't have to stand in the way of love. Even if his past is questionable ( I dont see how) that doesn't mean he doesn't learn from it moving forward.

I'm surprised too she would date someone she works with again but I can't judge him because I don't know him. All I can say is she looks really happy and he looks like her type. I understand why she fell for him based on what I can see.

This, we know NOTHING, he could be the sweetest man ever, the most supportive, he could genuinly love her and here we are judging them, Gaga knows what shes doing.

StrawberryBlond

I'm hoping this is just a rebound. It's funny, it was around this time that I was seriously beginning to think "Why hasn't Gaga got with someone new yet? She must have a whole host of guys wanting her and her management can easily fix her up with someone." Then this guy comes along. If he were her age and weren't her agent, I would be 100% fine with it and rooting for them to be together forever. But as it is, I'm getting bad vibes. I don't agree with age gaps. Gaga's just entered her 30's, he's about to enter his 50's. As a 27 year old, I can safely say that getting with a man who's nearing the big 5-0 is not on my radar, especially because marriage, having a child and growing old together is on mine. You need your equal in a relationship and being with someone old enough to be your parent is not an equal. Sorry if this is morbid but if you have children, chances are, one of their parents is going to die much sooner than the other (which puts unfair grief on them) and you can only grow old together to a certain extent. There's no ultimate future in a relationship where one side is inevitably going to end up alone. So, essentially, you go into such a relationship knowing full well that you will have to be on the dating scene in another 20 or so years. I don't get that mentality. Also, celebrity/agent relationships rarely work out. I'm hoping this is a rebound and nothing more.

But honestly, I'd rather that Gaga didn't rebound. One of the things I like about Gaga is that, despite what her image and songs may lead you to believe, she's actually a loving, devoted girlfriend who is clearly a one-man woman. She believes in eternal love and only wants to be with a man who's worthy of her. We don't know the full extent of her sexual history in her pre-fame days and maybe she was a bit promiscuous back then but the point is, we don't know. Since becoming famous, she's only been with 2 guys that we know of for sure - Luc and Taylor. And I think that's really classy, considering she's a celebrity. Someone like her could easily have any guy she wanted but she only wants a man who's worthy of her and won't settle. Rebounding just seems...cheap, to put it bluntly. I'd rather she was sleeping with people because she loved them. I know it's her life, not mine and doesn't affect me but all the same, I don't like the thought of her giving herself away to anyone just for a little bit of company.

On 2/13/2017 at 9:05 PM, DiscoHeaven23 said:

I just feel like agents and clients should not date.

Seems like a recipe for being taken advantage of

cough wendy williams cough

What’s fortnight

On 2/14/2017 at 4:37 PM, ElectricMonster said:

Gaga is dating a man who took advantage of her and won't hesitate to dump her when he'll have designs on another girl...

hXGtYfh.gif

What’s fortnight

Archived