Gaga leaving Grammys Afterparty with Christian

CherryBoom

Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
5 hours ago, JustYouandI said:

So you are gonna give all the credit for her creativity to him? 

1 hour ago, lego said:

Ikr? Ridiculous. 

Well, her ex, Luc, inspired her for 3 fxcking albums, and tons of unreleased, so why not? :shrug:

:sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

JustYouandI
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Well, her ex, Luc, inspired her for 3 fxcking albums, and tons of unreleased, so why not? :shrug:

:sis:

So the greatness of those albums isn't attributed to Gaga for canalizing her inspirations into genious creations but to Luc just because they date and he inspired her? It is nor fair to say that she is being so creative just because she is with that..... person. 

RAMROD
14 minutes ago, JustYouandI said:

So the greatness of those albums isn't attributed to Gaga for canalizing her inspirations into genious creations but to Luc just because they date and he inspired her? It is nor fair to say that she is being so creative just because she is with that..... person. 

No. Gaga is still the one doing it, but those songs are about somebody. When you feel some type of way over somebody, it will help your creative juice to get even more active. It's that rush. It's that pain. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

JustYouandI
42 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

No. Gaga is still the one doing it, but those songs are about somebody. When you feel some type of way over somebody, it will help your creative juice to get even more active. It's that rush. It's that pain. 

Nahh, I don´t give that much credit to "muses". I think its a little stupid. You can be "inspired" and feel a "rush" by watching a leave falling. It's YOU, or in this case her, that turns that into something valuable. So no, no one can tell me that he is so great or Luc is go great, or Taylor is so bad just because of how "creative" she was while in those relationships. Life isn't just romance, there are so many other aspects, mainly those more related to your personal growth and health, that determine how creative you get. But whatever.

ElectricMonster

I feel so sad about it. Gaga and Taylor were perfect together. Maybe their love was too perfect to be real and their relationship was a perfect illusion.

It’s hard to accept that Chirstian is Gaga’s new bf. I know it would have been hard to know that Gaga had a new bf but with him, it’s more difficult than ever. I don’t like him at all and I hope that relationship won’t last.

One year ago, I thought Gaga and Taylor would have been married during summer and now, that is were we are... Gaga is dating a man who took advantage of her and won't hesitate to dump her when he'll have designs on another girl...

I just hope that one day, Gaga will find the good guy.

In any case, Tayga will always be in my heart.

Schwerk
53 minutes ago, ElectricMonster said:

I feel so sad about it. Gaga and Taylor were perfect together. Maybe their love was too perfect to be real and their relationship was a perfect illusion.

It’s hard to accept that Chirstian is Gaga’s new bf. I know it would have been hard to know that Gaga had a new bf but with him, it’s more difficult than ever. I don’t like him at all and I hope that relationship won’t last.

One year ago, I thought Gaga and Taylor would have been married during summer and now, that is were we are... Gaga is dating a man who took advantage of her and won't hesitate to dump her when he'll have designs on another girl...

What makes you make this statement? In what way has Christian taken advantage of Gaga? Do you know him? Do you know what their relationship is like? Yes there's an age difference and yes he is her agent, but that doesn't have to stand in the way of love. Even if his past is questionable ( I dont see how) that doesn't mean he doesn't learn from it moving forward.

I'm surprised too she would date someone she works with again but I can't judge him because I don't know him. All I can say is she looks really happy and he looks like her type. I understand why she fell for him based on what I can see.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Jenniferella
1 hour ago, ElectricMonster said:

LOOOOOOL, just shut up. What do you know about Taylor or the new one ? Why do you even care ? 

Why is it hard to accept ? Because he's not your type ? Because you think he's too old ? Because you think he has bad intentions ? She obviously finds him attractive, not too old and let's not talk about his intentions because nobody knows **** about it.

Nobody gives a damn what her fans think of her relationships, Gaga especially. You all are acting like pathetic pieces of tabloids that you all like to bash when they talk about celebrities and their lives. 

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

ElectricMonster
30 minutes ago, Marjol said:

What makes you make this statement? In what way has Christian taken advantage of Gaga? Do you know him? Do you know what their relationship is like? Yes there's an age difference and yes he is her agent, but that doesn't have to stand in the way of love. Even if his past is questionable ( I dont see how) that doesn't mean he doesn't learn from it moving forward.

I'm surprised too she would date someone she works with again but I can't judge him because I don't know him. All I can say is she looks really happy and he looks like her type. I understand why she fell for him based on what I can see.

He was around Gaga and he hanged out with her parents when she was still engaged. And it looks like he jumps from girl to girl and has the reputation to date his clients (Amber Heard, Lauren Cohan). At the end of 2016, he was still with Lauren Cohan. I'm sorry but all those things make me think he wanted to be with Gaga since the beginning of their professional relationship. When Gaga broke up with Taylor, he waited a little bit then he jumped at the chance, taking advantage of Gaga's vulnerability. Gaga probably started dating him to heal her wounds after her break up and to fill her loneliness.

Plus, he works with her so one day, their professional relationship will get mixed up with their personal relationship and we all know how it will end.

I suppose and I hope he's just her rebound guy, nothing more.

And yeah, she seems happy but she probably needed someone after her break up.

ElectricMonster
18 minutes ago, DevilHeart said:

LOOOOOOL, just shut up. What do you know about Taylor or the new one ? Why do you even care ? 

Why is it hard to accept ? Because he's not your type ? Because you think he's too old ? Because you think he has bad intentions ? She obviously finds him attractive, not too old and let's not talk about his intentions because nobody knows **** about it.

Nobody gives a damn what her fans think of her relationships, Gaga especially. You all are acting like pathetic pieces of tabloids that you all like to bash when they talk about celebrities and their lives. 

Incredible, I express my point of view about Gaga's new relationship  and I get bawled out. Gaga advocated tolerance and her little monsters are not able to accept the fact that someone can have a different opinion than their...

takemetovenus
13 hours ago, ThatAsianGuy said:

48:trollga:

Not that big of an age difference when you consider they're adults :sweat: I've seen wayyy bigger age differences

Jenniferella
1 hour ago, ElectricMonster said:

Incredible, I express my point of view about Gaga's new relationship  and I get bawled out. Gaga advocated tolerance and her little monsters are not able to accept the fact that someone can have a different opinion than their...

But that's about it : you allow yourself to give a strong opinion about someone/a relationship you don't know anything about

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Archived