💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

TIME: Lady Gaga and Celine Are the Duo We Didn’t Know We Needed

TCHIKITAH

Featured Posts

3 hours ago, symphonia said:

Omg that guy is a douche who clearly can't handle the high intensity his work requires.

Poor Celine she was so nice, just like our fave but truly poor them having to deal with this mindless, incompetent "journalists"

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Economy said:

Why was Gaga acting like a diva here? :rip: 

She wasn't being a diva at all.

Just watch it again (the interview one) you'll see she smiles at Celine and waves shyly after the peace sign. She acted professionally and kind to be honest.

xoxo

Economy
34 minutes ago, Alavaye said:

She wasn't being a diva at all.

Just watch it again (the interview one) you'll see she smiles at Celine and waves shyly after the peace sign. She acted professionally and kind to be honest.

But sbe didnt even take 2 seconds to complement her back :rip: 

1 minute ago, Economy said:

But sbe didnt even take 2 seconds to complement her back :rip: 

Actually, you can check other videos on cbs from the red carpet and you'll see that almost every presenter wanted to stop her WHILE they were having another people doing interview with them. John Legend stopped her, she just gave him and his wife a quick hug and moved on even though they wanted her to stay. It's a very unnatural environment and it's not like you can you butt in and say something great for each and every person who stops you. We are maybe harsher here because it is CELINE DION, THE ONE!, but I really think Gaga acted the way she should have and she meant no disrespect whatsoever.

I might be wrong but I don't think the two of them know each other personally really well and tbh we can agree that the red carpet is not the place for becoming friends... maybe inside the venue, but not while there are hundreds of paparazzi watching your every move. That would be a fake display then (which many of the celebrities do btw).

xoxo

Rudz Xinc

That's so awkward

She probably being caught off guard suddenly being asked to come and say hi

That guy can't do a proper interview, but Celine handled it well :madge:

Look at those clowns

Jigglygoth
10 hours ago, Kefir said:

OMG Gaga is literally like: "Bye bish, get outta my way'' when Celine starts talking to her

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

She was just listening to her and then she gave her the hand movement. I can't :rip: 

I think she didn't recognized her :rip:

HEART OF EVER-FROST

TheQueensHair

I ADORE these two women. I have every single album of both of theirs so this is pretty awesome for me. 

I really think Gaga was just trying not to interrupt Celine's interview honestly... If you look at the front view you can see her glancing at the interviewer, trying to be respectful while he tries to cut in front of Celine to get the mic to Gaga. Also, she gives Celine a nice little wave at the end after she does the peace sign probably to show she's not meaning to be so standoff-ish. I bet she just didn't want to seem over-the-top and fake in front of the cameras and paparazzi. 

We know Gaga is one of the most genuine celebrities out there today and wouldn't be rude on purpose. :)

sexfashionfame

I think Gaga is insecure and honestly doesn't realize that her legendary status is equal to that of legendary Queen Celine. Like if Celine Dion complimented me I'd be shookedT 

Archived