💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

TIME: Lady Gaga and Celine Are the Duo We Didn’t Know We Needed

TCHIKITAH

Featured Posts

TCHIKITAH

Hey Girl...

"Lady Gaga and Celine Dion are two of music’s shining stars, albeit in very different ways. And during Sunday night’s Grammys red carpet, the icons got a chance to cross paths in a sweet momentary encounter. Gaga—wearing a very bold, very revealing getup, as is her wont—approached the ever-elegant Dion to share a hug and a cheek kiss, before flashing her a peace sign as she continued down the red carpet"

Via TIME:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG Gaga is literally like: "Bye bish, get outta my way'' when Celine starts talking to her

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

She was just listening to her and then she gave her the hand movement. I can't :rip: 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Omg Gaga :rip:

Celine literally gave her a compliment and then Gaga just casually said "Thank you" and gave her the peace sign and left :toofunny: 

You'd think she'd be more appreciative lol but our girl is so used to legends complimenting her all the time that it does not impress/ phase her at all anymore.

manicholic

i've been trying to find the clip of Celine's interview that shows this where tf is it

There's nothing harder for people to do than admit they were fooled.

GhettoFabulous

:whitney:queens  :diane:

time can still choke for all the shade they gave Gaga though :madge: like I swear Billboard and time are in contact it's like one second they're a stan then suddenly they **** ha over :madge:

TCHIKITAH
3 minutes ago, nytimes said:

i've been trying to find the clip of Celine's interview that shows this where tf is it

The cbs site but I couldn't embed it 

DiscoHeaven23

Gaga thought Celine was a fan, but then when Gaga saw Celine come out to present song of the year she was like:

giphy.gif

Archived