Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Backstage Experience Tickets: Has Anyone Here Gotten One?

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

drinkmytears
2 hours ago, Katie14 said:

So why pay the same amount as the M&G from the Artrave and not get a fraction of the same experience? Im assuming most fans are really just interested in the interaction with Gaga and not so much the band sound check and all that stuff. 

Because something is better than nothing. And who knows if she will ever do something remotely similar again?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig

The downside of Gaga's massive promotion from the Superbowl is that a lot of her diehard fans are missing out on tickets because the GP and casual listeners are snapping up the tix :toofunny:

Don't get me wrong though, I'm thrilled about her success and the fact that people are starting to like her again.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig
16 hours ago, Katie14 said:

It doesn't sound like this M&G is the same as the ones she had in the past (individual picture, 30+ min group conversation with Gaga after the show). It sounds like its a 5 minute ordeal where you get to say hi, take a group picture, and leave

2 hours ago, Katie14 said:

So why pay the same amount as the M&G from the Artrave and not get a fraction of the same experience? Im assuming most fans are really just interested in the interaction with Gaga and not so much the band sound check and all that stuff. 

This fact makes me really upset and stressed out :toofunny:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived