💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Amsterdam tickets sold out in 25 minutes!

Biagio2103

Featured Posts

calmar

I love how Dutch says "binnen no time uitverkocht." Gotta love that language. 

äżșăźć‹ćˆ©ăŻæșるぎăȘい

malazam

Slay. I read somewhere Italy tickets were sold in seconds!

another shot before we kiss the other side

AlphaMonster

Edit: Ignore this mess, I've read minutes as seconds :emma:

I don't find this realistic. If bots are buying them up, those tickets should be back to ticketmaster soon. 

Tickets being finished in 25 seconds is logistically impossible though. Servers cannot take that many people at the same time. 

Like you need more time than 25 sec to buy a ticket too.

LetsGetHigh
1 minute ago, AlphaMonster said:

I don't find this realistic. If bots are buying them up, those tickets should be back to ticketmaster soon. 

Tickets being finished in 25 seconds is logistically impossible though. Servers cannot take that many people at the same time. 

Minutes. :giggle: 

1 minute ago, AlphaMonster said:

25 minutes, not seconds.

But for the case of Milan, where they were sold out in 3 seconds: when buying a ticket, you are put in a line for 10 minutes. 'sold out in 3 seconds' means that the line was full enough to be sold out by those 10 minutes, not that the actual tickets were all sold by then.

anyways I'm really, really surprised. Applause was a way bigger hit than PI (but still a flop), her last top 10 here was BTW. The only thing that changed is her image, the way social media can reach people and perhaps the economy (Dutch economy was pretty bad from 2012-2015 thanks to austerity). Maybe not all tickets are on sale yet? Maybe a lot of resellers? She really isn't that popular I thought.

PSYCHOSHTICK
4 minutes ago, Luc said:

25 minutes, not seconds.

But for the case of Milan, where they were sold out in 3 seconds: when buying a ticket, you are put in a line for 10 minutes. 'sold out in 3 seconds' means that the line was full enough to be sold out by those 10 minutes, not that the actual tickets were all sold by then.

anyways I'm really, really surprised. Applause was a way bigger hit than PI (but still a flop), her last top 10 here was BTW. The only thing that changed is her image, the way social media can reach people and perhaps the economy (Dutch economy was pretty bad from 2012-2015 thanks to austerity). Maybe not all tickets are on sale yet? Maybe a lot of resellers? She really isn't that popular I thought.

I think it's because of Carpool Karaoke and the Super Bowl. They really don't like her here though.

superbrams
12 minutes ago, calmar said:

I love how Dutch says "binnen no time uitverkocht." Gotta love that language. 

omg i am dutch and this made me laugh so hard lmao 

calmar
Just now, bramstelwagen said:

If only you guys didn't switch to English the moment you hear someone speak Dutch a foreign accent :madge: (I'm still bitter about not getting to practice when I lived there because of this)

äżșăźć‹ćˆ©ăŻæșるぎăȘい

Not The Real Gaga
1 minute ago, bramstelwagen said:

Our language is weird :emma: I guess

Not The Real Gaga
Just now, calmar said:

If only you guys didn't switch to English the moment you hear someone speak Dutch a foreign accent :madge: (I'm still bitter about not getting to practice when I lived there because of this)

We have "Please, talk Dutch with me"-buttons. :gaycat:

calmar
Just now, Unites said:

We have "Please, talk Dutch with me"-buttons. :gaycat:

Where were they when I lived there? :madge: 

äżșăźć‹ćˆ©ăŻæșるぎăȘい

Archived