💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Michigan Tour Tix HELP

ComeToMama

Featured Posts

ComeToMama

Okay so i thought tix for michigan go on sale wednesday but im seeing them on sale already everywhere. Is this legit?!?! Can i trust to buy these tix on ticket master?

Kim Woodburn

Only trust official ticket websites like ticketmaster etc.

Although last week on a pre-sale for London, it said it started Thursday, but there was a pre-sale on Wednesday which was added last minute. So stuff can change.

And no, I didn't get tickets :(

venusfly

Don't trust any tickets that go on sale before the onsale unless it's an official presale. Concert tickets are insanely tricky, livenation hand them out to corporate sponsors, VIPs, etc and sometimes they all just sell them off to presale sites and you end up seeing a couple hundred before they should be there.

In general though avoid that complicated mess, go for official presales and general onsales.

London GUY

I read it as Meghan Tour Tix and was ready to come for blood 

tumblr_nk9bxlQWh41t8xblso1_400.gif

REPLAY

ComeToMama
3 minutes ago, Kim Woodburn said:

Only trust official ticket websites like ticketmaster etc.

Although last week on a pre-sale for London, it said it started Thursday, but there was a pre-sale on Wednesday which was added last minute. So stuff can change.

And no, I didn't get tickets :(

Well im seeing them on sale on ticketmaster. Maybe im just wrong about when they were going on sale, idk. Im freaking out cause i wanna buy them asap. How do you access pre sale tix with a citi card?

Kim Woodburn
1 minute ago, ComeToMama said:

Well im seeing them on sale on ticketmaster. Maybe im just wrong about when they were going on sale, idk. Im freaking out cause i wanna buy them asap. How do you access pre sale tix with a citi card?

No idea, sorry!

With me, my venue wasn't on the pre-sale, but then on the day of the pre-sale it was added, leaving me frantically trying to get tickets and inevitably couldn't which was super frustrating.

Just keep checking twitter to see what people are saying about it :)

Archived