đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Gaga at the Interscope Grammys after party

Sexxx

Featured Posts

artpopulace

John Travolta... yas ACS tease :toofunny: I hope Ryan will rethink his choice of not casting Gaga as Donatella  :toofunny:

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

Pharamon
2 hours ago, MonsterMum said:

Well well well look who we have here :classy:

C4icoFtWEAACiUL.jpg

BITCH WHAT IS THAT REALLY AZEALIA OMFG

monketsharona
1 hour ago, ARTPOPulace said:

John Travolta... yas ACS tease :toofunny: I hope Ryan will rethink his choice of not casting Gaga as Donatella  :toofunny:

Actually he thought about it but he said Gaga is just not available this year for the shooting... It needs 5 months of involvement that Gaga can't give.. 

artpopulace
10 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Actually he thought about it but he said Gaga is just not available this year for the shooting... It needs 5 months of involvement that Gaga can't give.. 

Yeah, but Katrina will be airing next year (with Versace airing after six months)... Gaga can shoot mid-2018 :hor: i just want gaga to play donatella so bad :sweat: 

monketsharona
9 hours ago, ARTPOPulace said:

Yeah, but Katrina will be airing next year (with Versace airing after six months)... Gaga can shoot mid-2018 :hor: i just want gaga to play donatella so bad :sweat: 

The shooting of Versace will be done before Katrina (even if it's aired after), so literally both seasons will be shot this year

artpopulace
2 hours ago, monketsharona said:

The shooting of Versace will be done before Katrina (even if it's aired after), so literally both seasons will be shot this year

mess :toofunny: bowing down to pray so a miracle happens and gaga will play donatella

Archived