💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

All Milan tickets "sold out" in 3 seconds

Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, Azor Ahai said:

I don't live in Italy. I want to book a flight and a hotel for cheaper not wait until one week before when it's super expensive.

:( I'm so sorry to hear that. This isn't fair on the fans. I understand you completely, I also live in a country where she doesn't tour (technically no one tours here it's too small). 

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas

I am so so scared about 10 am tomorrow.

So. Scared.

:giveup:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

IllumiMark
23 minutes ago, Azor Ahai said:

Hope its fcking cancelled..................

Bookmark me when we get footage from the show and it's half empty but it's reported sold out.

The point is that the venue is always full, no matter what. Here in Italy artists do not come that often (I mean, we get only one show whereas other countries like Germany and the UK get multiple shows in different cities across the country) so Italian fans are desperate to see them and pay 3x the ticket price just to attend the event.

Just now, IllumiMark said:

I was lucky enough to get tickets, but in Italy that is a real issue and it happens with all major concerts (Adele, Coldplay, Ed Sheeran etc.). But even the official ticketing websites do not do anything to avoid scalpers because apparently they have deals with them. A good measure to address to this issue would be credit card entry only.

I agree, then again that might disadvantage younger people who might not have a credit card/who used someone else's card. I think if there was enough public outrage surely they'd have to do something. The pre-sales for the shows I'm buying tickets to are all flash tix aka the ticket is attached to a credit card and you present it on site. I'm sure there are ways to resell the tickets but you'd think that would deter people due to the extra effort of transferring such details.

Hopefully one day in our lifetime this issue is addressed, it's really unfortunate. Tickets are expensive enough already without having to deal with scalpers.

Azor Ahai
1 minute ago, Bloody Matt said:

I got one Idk how :giveup: 

You got a cheap one ? omg are we just that unlucky then.

same happened in london for the first show, no one got a ticket here but luckily they released another date.

hopefully milan gets one too.

2 minutes ago, KevinLeto said:

Did you get a standing ticket? I couldnt, it took forever for the site to refresh :(

it was pretty easy for me actually. i waited a couple of minutes and it refreshed

7 minutes ago, its4lice said:

I'm also not from Italy, but it's the closest country to where I come from. And I won't be planning a trip one week before the show because it'd be too expensive..+im not buying a re-seller ticket. im so angry 

Of course... all the expenses will triple as the date nears... Now I need to risk and buy airplane tickets (for 4) and book accommodation and hope I'll be able to somehow miraculously get to those tickets... but I'm not using a re-seller... won't support them.

xoxo

Bloody Matt
3 minutes ago, Azor Ahai said:

You got a cheap one ? omg are we just that unlucky then.

I got Parterre (standing)! I'm so sorry you didn't get yours. I'm sure you can get it one way or another. And yes this selling system is extremely rigged and that sucks. If there's a petition against this going on I will surely support it. 

IllumiMark
Just now, Nicole said:

I agree, then again that might disadvantage younger people who might not have a credit card/who used someone else's card. I think if there was enough public outrage surely they'd have to do something. The pre-sales for the shows I'm buying tickets to are all flash tix aka the ticket is attached to a credit card and you present it on site. I'm sure there are ways to resell the tickets but you'd think that would deter people due to the extra effort of transferring such details.

Hopefully one day in our lifetime this issue is addressed, it's really unfortunate. Tickets are expensive enough already without having to deal with scalpers.

Yes, I hope we will see a solution to this problem in the near future. As I have already pointed out, I was lucky enough to get a ticket during the pre-sale, however I am going to write several letters to the italian customer care service because it is unbearable that many little monsters haven't had the chance to buy tickets and have to deal with scalpers instead. 

5 minutes ago, Bloody Matt said:

I got one Idk how :giveup: 

Which one? Maybe my issue is that I was trying to get 4, since 4 of us want to go.

xoxo

KevinLeto
1 minute ago, LauraOh said:

it was pretty easy for me actually. i waited a couple of minutes and it refreshed

You're so lucky!!!!!! 

I'm the spirit of my hair, it's all the glory that I bare

Supersonic
5 minutes ago, IllumiMark said:

The point is that the venue is always full, no matter what. Here in Italy artists do not come that often (I mean, we get only one show whereas other countries like Germany and the UK get multiple shows in different cities across the country) so Italian fans are desperate to see them and pay 3x the ticket price just to attend the event.

Tbh, Germany and Italy are in the same boat. :neyde: Ever since the music market started stanning for domestic people more, American musicians don't come as often anymore. We're lucky if we get two dates. I'm surprised Gaga kept her 3 dates, but they're all in remote cities that are more than a roadtrip destination away anyway. :cryga:

I mean, it's just ridiculous that us hardcore fans cannot get to the ticket even after camping and being there in that millisecond... the only thing I was able to do was select the tickets and by the time I type it bot code, they were gone... that's just....

really kills my will to go and see her....

xoxo

Archived