💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

All Milan tickets "sold out" in 3 seconds

Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

Azor Ahai

It's rigged.... No one got a ticket....

Suprise suprise Viagogo has Lady Gaga Milan tickets all the sudden! For only x3 the price! Amazing!!!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FATCAT

Did they go on "official" sale? Because yea, bots buy up every last ticket when they go on sale officially.

Purr more, hiss less.

Azor Ahai
Just now, FATCAT said:

Did they go on "official" sale? Because yea, bots buy up every last ticket when they go on sale officially.

Same thing happened for the "pre-sale". 

Azor Ahai

No one from GGD managed to get ANY tickets. That's impossible. We are the most hardcore fans, it's definitely bots.

Sepsami

How is this even happening? Aren't there legal actions that can be taken by the ticketservice that sell them? Or even Gaga's team? :saladga:

Azor Ahai

Hope its fcking cancelled..................

Bookmark me when we get footage from the show and it's half empty but it's reported sold out.

That really sucks. I wonder if Gaga's team is aware of this, because it is really unfair. I'm amazed that there still aren't laws against this 

Would this still happen if she sold the tickets independently i.e. on ladygaga.com only?

Ok, I've been following GGD for years, but never posted here, was just reading what other fans posted. But this is just disgraceful and ... no words really. THERE'S NO WAY I'LL BUY THE TICKETS OFF THOSE RESELLER SITES!

..... frikkin frak !!!! -.-

xoxo

Archived