charts

Chart Discussion: Joanne / Million Reasons

Noah

Featured Posts

LittleCharter
21 minutes ago, junolxf said:

2 Justin Timberlake - CAN'T STOP THE FEELING! 0.69260

3 The Chainsmokers & Coldplay - Something Just Like This 0.6263

They're going down, I'm yelling timber... 

3197071049_1_8_Y494td0J.gif

This hate is very childish. 

• Replies 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, JustLikeHoney said:

I don't think she copied Rihanna. I doubt anyone copied anyone. These artists that are big just happen to be inspired by the same things at the same time. It happens.

Sorry it's too late I already informed the press, Gaga's image is ruined.

junolxf
4 minutes ago, LittleCharter said:

This hate is very childish. 

What hate lol? If they fall, Gaga will rise. :oprah: Are you a fan of Lady Gaga, sir? :oprah:

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

GloZell Green

I'm happy that LOTB is doing well. The best song on ANTi deserves it. I wonder if she had plans on releasing a video for it. Maybe she's waiting for everything to slow down a bit?

Lady Gaga | Shakira

JusKeepBreathin
38 minutes ago, junolxf said:

It was amazingly used on last's night episode of GIRLS (Lena Dunham's series) 

Wow that gave it a huge boost. Do you Remeber when Gaga songs were used on TV. I Remeber Gossip Girl used some tracks from The Fame. Interscope needs to start doing that alot more.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin
6 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

I'm happy that LOTB is doing well. The best song on ANTi deserves it. I wonder if she had plans on releasing a video for it. Maybe she's waiting for everything to slow down a bit?

I hope she is not waiting for Ed to slow down. We'll see a video by the end of the summer. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

junolxf
2 minutes ago, JustLikeHoney said:

Wow that gave it a huge boost. Do you Remeber when Gaga songs were used on TV. I Remeber Gossip Girl used some tracks from The Fame. Interscope needs to start doing that alot more.

Yeah, using songs on TV shows usually helps a lot. LOTB was used on Grey's Anatomy and bam. I believe MR was featured in a scene on Quantico or am I wrong?

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

So, how is was MR doing over the last 10-20 pages? :gaycat:

𝕞đ•Ș đ•“đ•šđ•˜đ•˜đ•–đ•€đ•„ 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞đ•Ș đ•šđ•€ 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

GloZell Green
10 minutes ago, JustLikeHoney said:

I hope she is not waiting for Ed to slow down. We'll see a video by the end of the summer. 

Hopefully it's not restricted so that she collects those streams.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

JusKeepBreathin
4 minutes ago, ArtFame said:

So, how is was MR doing over the last 10-20 pages? :gaycat:

From white to light green. Still at #6. #5 Sam Hunt is light red. Only 6 points ahead of her and she is closing in on his lead.

8 minutes ago, Algorithm said:

Die MR, you've been resurrected many times. Time to give chance to your sistrens. :derpga:

Someone has no idea of charts 

Check ✔:reductive:

𝕞đ•Ș đ•“đ•šđ•˜đ•˜đ•–đ•€đ•„ 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞đ•Ș đ•šđ•€ 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

FrankGutz
13 minutes ago, Algorithm said:

Die MR, you've been resurrected many times. Time to give chance to your sistrens. :derpga:

we need MR to smash so we can have a great video for Hey Girl & radio support so everyone can be slayed  :gaycat:

Dᮄ ‱ Dᎀʀᎋ Hᎏʀsᮇ | Hᎏʀʀᎏʀ ‱ TʜʀÉȘʟʟᎇʀ | Eʟᎇᎄ᎛ʀᎏɎÉȘᮄ | FÉȘᮛɮᮇss | MᎀɎᎅʏ Mᎏᎏʀᎇ ‱ Lᎀᎅʏ Gᮀɱᮀ ‱ Sᎏ᎘ʜÉȘᮇ Bᮇx᎛ᎏʀ

stir the pot
39 minutes ago, ArtFame said:

Someone has no idea of charts 

Check ✔:reductive:

34 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

we need MR to smash so we can have a great video for Hey Girl & radio support so everyone can be slayed  :gaycat:

Of course I was just kidding lol :derpga:

Now that it's gone this far, nobody's letting it go :ladyhaha:

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived