Gaga Gets New Tattoo

CyanLights

Featured Posts

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterMum
1 minute ago, spasmodiccookie said:

Yeah. Still, I thought it'd look red and new longer. That being said, I don't know **** about tattoos so that must be possible I guess...

I agree, also the light reflection on the left side makes it look like those stickers you have to apply with water so you only see the tattoo and the rest u don't see on your skin.

This sounds really weird but I hate this stage of tattoos she is in (not just her, lots of people have it) :cryga:

I like tattoos when people only have one or two, OR are completely covered full sleeves and body rock and roll style. In between these stages always looks messy to me.

this can't be real. way too big. and a fresh tattoo before a performance? she'll be all red and sensitive. I'm pretty sure it's temporary.

artRaver

6+ threads. Everyone is pulling their hair out and having a meltdown. I am living. @BorisIsHere, get more tattoos, bitch, I live for the disappointment of others. 

Queen of making people meltdown over a temporary tattoo. 

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

sarahb

My bet is that it's temporary since there doesn't seem to be any redness and it'd take forever to get a tattoo that size. 

It does look temporary though... as a member reported, it looks too shiny and healed, if it's real she's been hiding this one for a while...

Archived