💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How crazy is General Admission?

heda97

Featured Posts

I got 2 tickets for general admission for me and my 15 year old sister, Just wondering how crazy that area is? Ive been to General admission for Selena gomez but obviously it was much smaller. How long before should I line up? I can probably get in line a few hours before, will I get a good place? Also do you think my Sister would be old enough for that area? Any tips? 

Im á Katycat on Fridays #tgif

Saint Laurent

Your sister will be fine, apart from the usual dancing, the GA of Lady Gaga shows doesn't get that wild.

If you want a good spot I would arrive early in the morning on the day of the concert (approx. 8/9AM).

robboadam

It's......fun.

At the art:Rave, there wa this girl behind me who kept tutting cause I was jumping up and down (and ok, maybe I accidentally stepped on her feet yada ya)........so just go in with a positive attitude for having a great time, and you will do.

You don't have to queue that long, but it depends on the stage design I think - if it's like the art:Rave, you should be fine to get there an hour before.

crowds at gaga shows are tame af compared to other artists. What time is best to line up depends on the stage design and where you want to stand.

I'm in Toronto and it's a weekday so hopefully not too crazy! 

Im á Katycat on Fridays #tgif

JoliesLips

In NY during the ARTRave I heard that maikeeb's crew was going crazy, attacking and slapping. Oh but don't worry about gays doing something in a dark corner, it's not a Britney concert :hor:

Love GaGa!

Well expect a colorful crowd.  If you're open minded and go relaxed to have fun and dance,  there s nothing to worry about.  

As it was previously mentioned,  check the stage design.  Depending on it,  you'll know whether to come earlier or not. 

xoxo

Archived