đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

For anyone who wants to drink at their show...

Saint Laurent

Featured Posts

Saint Laurent
Just now, Emigrante said:

ahh okay soft drink is a drink without an alcohol I get it now. But why put them in your bag? I mean you will be able to buy drinks at the bar which is near stage. 

Because you'd lose your place and if you have a good spot then you wouldn't want to leave just to buy a drink.

hoeslay

Ok I'm from America and have no idea what you mean by soft drink lids. Do you mean bottle caps or do you mean those plastic circles with little bubbles on them? This is weird to me haha. At every show I've been to you're given the drink as is. They don't remove any caps or lids unless it's a beer cuz obvs they're not gonna sell u a closed beer

Emigrante
1 minute ago, Saint Laurent said:

Because you'd lose your place and if you have a good spot then you wouldn't want to leave just to buy a drink.

but you would have to buy some soft drinks at the arena. Wouldn't you lose your spot doing that?

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Saint Laurent
1 minute ago, hoeslay said:

Ok I'm from America and have no idea what you mean by soft drink lids. Do you mean bottle caps or do you mean those plastic circles with little bubbles on them? This is weird to me haha. At every show I've been to you're given the drink as is. They don't remove any caps or lids unless it's a beer cuz obvs they're not gonna sell u a closed beer

Bottle caps

Saint Laurent
Just now, Emigrante said:

but you would have to buy some soft drinks at the arena. Wouldn't you lose your spot doing that?

Not if you get them as soon as you get in and do it quickly.

Emigrante
1 minute ago, Saint Laurent said:

Not if you get them as soon as you get in and do it quickly.

ah okay

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

lol what.....why cant u just buy alcohol once u go in?  This is silly.  I went to ArtRave and bought a beer before going to my seat.

Saint Laurent
1 minute ago, petedagrk said:

lol what.....why cant u just buy alcohol once u go in?  This is silly.  I went to ArtRave and bought a beer before going to my seat.

This is for people who are standing, some of whom will have good spots that they do not wish to sacrifice, thus disabling them from buying more than one initial drink.

In any event it's also cheaper, don't let big companies rip you off.

tomdsgn

I'm sure it more to do with sweeping up millions of bottle lids rather than worrying you're going to throw them at the artist :sharon:

7 minutes ago, Saint Laurent said:

This is for people who are standing, some of whom will have good spots that they do not wish to sacrifice, thus disabling them from buying more than one initial drink.

In any event it's also cheaper, don't let big companies rip you off.

Good thing I don't do GA :gaycat:

Saint Laurent
1 minute ago, petedagrk said:

Good thing I don't do GA :gaycat:

Bad ting you stumbled across this thread then :gaycat:

Archived