💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Technique for getting tickets on Ticketmaster?

Trevor

Featured Posts

Im trying not to cry. It looks like all the tickets on my show are gone. I can't justify spending $500 on tickets. 
This is really awful because at my ARTPOP ball the GA was more than 2/3 empty. It makes me so mad that the tickets are bought out by scalpers and probably wont get used at that price. 
Im trying to remain calm, but I really don't believe shes that popular here that i can't get any damn tickets. 

1 hour ago, djparky said:

They will undersell GA until size of the stage is known- then they will release more

please let this be true

pink sushi
On 2/12/2017 at 2:30 PM, GrigioBoys said:

Don't give up if it says "no tickets available" AND don't settle for tickets you don't want... better ones will come, I promise!! :hug:

NOOOOO SETTLE FOR WHATEVER YOU CAN GET!!! :wtf: 

During the presale I was given a ticket that was in the front of the 200 level for $178 and most of the $178 tickets were in the 100 level so I decided not to buy it and just wait for the general sale thinking I could get much better tickets.

BIG MISTAKE. I could not get tickets during the general sale. And now I'm stuck paying $170 for the 500 LEVEL:grr::grr::grr:

52 minutes ago, pink sushi said:

NOOOOO SETTLE FOR WHATEVER YOU CAN GET!!! :wtf: 

During the presale I was given a ticket that was in the front of the 200 level for $178 and most of the $178 tickets were in the 100 level so I decided not to buy it and just wait for the general sale thinking I could get much better tickets.

BIG MISTAKE. I could not get tickets during the general sale. And now I'm stuck paying $170 for the 500 LEVEL:grr::grr::grr:

Yeah to be honest... I had no idea they would sell so quickly. Most concerts your fine waiting

I can't believe how hard it was to get tickets :grr:

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

1 hour ago, GrigioBoys said:

Yeah to be honest... I had no idea they would sell so quickly. Most concerts your fine waiting

I think someone in Edmonton lost chance that way.

TopazBlue

I'm waiting until Friday to ask my mom to go, and then it will be probably Saturday when I buy the tickets. VividSeats and SeatGeek still show a ton of tickets available. I'm still undecided if I want seats or GA.

halp :cryga:

🌈 Born this way, baby! 🌈 | JWT 💙 Aug 21 ⚡ ENIGMA 💙 Oct 19

9 hours ago, Larkin said:

please let this be true

I got GA ickets at the O2 for Gaga, Muse and U2- all released GA tickets nearer show dates n their previous tours

Production seats or unused press seats etc sometimes appear as well

Archived