💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Technique for getting tickets on Ticketmaster?

Trevor

Featured Posts

Since tomorrow is the general sale, I was wondering what everyone's technique is that they use the day of a sale :) I'm using my computer, my phone, my ipod, and my mom's computer all at the same time, and I will refresh right at 10 am. Does anyone else have any tricks they use? 

Don't give up if it says "no tickets available" AND don't settle for tickets you don't want... better ones will come, I promise!! :hug:

Robo Ga
42 minutes ago, GrigioBoys said:

Don't give up if it says "no tickets available" AND don't settle for tickets you don't want... better ones will come, I promise!! :hug:

How long should we wait though if it says that? Like refresh every minute or so? 

🤖⚡️

AndyDWUW
42 minutes ago, ThomastheMonster said:

I thought the presale was on the 15th? Why does it feel so confusing this time 😭😩

It depends on when your concert date is. Mines on November 19th so my pre-sale doesn't start until February 15

5 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

How long should we wait though if it says that? Like refresh every minute or so? 

Refresh every time it says "No Tickets Available"

Dont change your seat type!!

hoeslay

Don't refresh right at 10am. Do it about 2 seconds before. Try to time how long it takes ur computer to refresh and refresh that amount of time before 10. If you do it right at 10 you might be a few seconds lately. Since you're using multiple devices you can try one of them exactly at 10am.

ThomastheMonster
5 hours ago, Andy21 said:

It depends on when your concert date is. Mines on November 19th so my pre-sale doesn't start until February 15

Mine too! Houston :) 

ThomastheMonster

ThomastheMonster

Keep trying, don't use resale sites, prepare to get annoyed and swear alot at TM, tickets will always appear later or nearer show date as the size of the stage is known

Make sure you've logged into TM, updated your account, try the TM App, have multiple people trying for tickets- someone will get through 

Ticketmaster is always a mess and such a struggle. It must be the #1 cause of heart attacks, cause damn bitch...:grr:

Thankfully I managed to get tickets this morning though. See you in Amsterdam Gaga.:classy:

Archived