💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Going with a parent VS going alone

nycstefani

Featured Posts

nycstefani
1 hour ago, Glitter Stick said:

Me and my friend are going to this show. We'll probably line up pretty early to get good spots so if you don't wanna go by yourself you can always join us :unicorn:

That's SO sweet of you! I think I'm getting a seat though, but if I change my mind I'll message you <3

Schwerk

When you get a seat I recommend taking your mom. Interacting with other fans is not that easy in seats as in it is in the standing audience.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

nycstefani

I ended up getting a seated ticket in one of the best areas! I'm gonna go alone but it's honestly alright by me, I'll try to get there right before everything starts and if I have time to kill I'll just listen to some Gaga to turn up :p  (I don't wanna be alone forever but I can be tonight, am I right?)

RAMROD

If you are young/underage or unexperienced with attending live shows, and if your parents are fun, I say why not, guardian are fun too sometimes, plus you can asked them to get some merch and drinks lel :sis:

But if you are of age and can take care of yourself, going by yourself may be good as you can be all out during the show, you know :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived