Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How fast will tickets sell out?

Thomas P

Featured Posts

Saint Laurent
Just now, RAMROD said:

That is too pessimistic :laughga:

Well it was true for 85% of the rest of the world so it's say it's realistic :sure:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
Just now, Saint Laurent said:

Well it was true for 85% of the rest of the world so it's say it's realistic :sure:

Not sure how Montreal dates went on her past tours, so we'll see :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

PlasticHo
36 minutes ago, Lona Delery said:

Idk about the special packages in other countries. They are all still available here while regular GA or seating are sold out

Oh ok. Ty!!! 

Thomas P

Are you able to buy packages now but not tickets??????

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Emigrante

what the hell. sometimes I really want her to go indie. There would be no problem with buying tickets for instance. :grr:

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

what the hell. sometimes I really want her to go indie. There would be no problem with buying tickets for instance. :grr:

What are you saying? She IS indie now :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Emigrante
Just now, RAMROD said:

What are you saying? She IS indie now :poot:

So I cannot imagine how fast she would sell out her dates if she was commercial. :gaysia:

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Nickypie101

Wait do all tickets require credit card iD to enter? Or is that only some? Can some one please explain

ElectricAlley

Presale for my show isn't until the 15th. (It's the last date.) but I might also get tickets tomorrow for the vegas show as well and I'm nervous af 

2 hours ago, Harry said:

I didn't know that was a thing, it certainly isn't for us in EU. Maybe if that's the case for the NA dates then it won't be as hard to get them which should be better for US & Canadian fans :) 

Hm, I guess it's just for NA dates I guess.  They should implement that for every tour, that way scalpers can finally lose :nails: 

Delulu Rogers

well there are still tickets available for Toronto from the pre sale with those who have American Express cards but they are all single seats

Thomas P
9 minutes ago, ChrisC said:

well there are still tickets available for Toronto from the pre sale with those who have American Express cards but they are all single seats

Those are only the tickets available for presale. They have ones that they want for presale and then the others are going tomorrow, with whatever is left from the oresale

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived