💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Cities Should Be Added?

Twitter

Featured Posts

brisbane, i hate when people say she should skip it considering that during artrave it was at capacity and sydney wasn't :awkney: 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Irrelevant

Tokyo, Japan (at least 2 dates)

Taipei, Taiwan

Hong Kong

Singapore

Manila, Phillipines

MAYBE Seoul, South Korea

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

2020Covid19IsOurs

New Delhi, India:lolly:

Noida, India:stalkga:

Also Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kochi :poot::poot::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly:

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

Irrelevant
1 minute ago, RebeldeFaith said:

My flop island. :grr:

I want to give her my coins but she doesn't let me. :grr:

what island

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

sarahb
13 minutes ago, Rebel Heart said:

I'll never forgive her for snubbing NZ during the artRAVE :neyde: She's probably scared to come back seeing as how something always goes wrong when she comes here :laughga:

Yeah I'd like her to visit Australia first this time because then I won't care as much when you try to kill her again :laughga: My Brisbane show was right after the show she got the concussion at in NZ and people here were saying she should/might cancel it :cryga:

artRaver

Phoenix, Arizona.

We usually always hit capacity because we have people come from New Mexico, etc. so I genuinely don't understand why she decided to pay us complete dust by skipping us. 

Like, bitch, two out of three of your music videos for this era looked like they were recorded straight up in the Sonoran desert FFS. WYD  :huh:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

25 minutes ago, HausAlly said:

brisbane, i hate when people say she should skip it considering that during artrave it was at capacity and sydney wasn't :awkney: 

Really :what: I've always thought Sydney, Melbourne, and Brisbane were the best places for Gaga.

oh they sell fine its just that during artrave people made such a fuss about ticket sales and brisbane was more tightly packed then the first night of sydney ( i know i went to both), then some people on here suggested she should remove brisbane or skip it which doesn't make sense to me because she does well here idk 

24 minutes ago, artRaver said:

Phoenix, Arizona.

We usually always hit capacity because we have people come from New Mexico, etc. so I genuinely don't understand why she decided to pay us complete dust by skipping us. 

Like, bitch, two out of three of your music videos for this era looked like they were recorded straight up in the Sonoran desert FFS. WYD  :huh:

It did just hit me that she hasn't made a Phoenix date! :air:

Archived