Regina George

Featured Posts

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katie14
5 minutes ago, Shadow said:

That is correct, as hard to believe a song like this was for Amy, it is:

http://teamrock.com/news/2016-12-12/metallica-james-hetfield-how-amy-winehouse-inspired-moth-into-flame

In a way, by singing this song, Lady Gaga would be giving a tribute to Amy Winehouse indirectly. 

The song is also similar to songs Gaga has wrote about herself. 

giskardsb
34 minutes ago, GunninMan said:

Because Metallica asked HER to perform with THEM. Not the other way around. So take a chill pill. You really think Gaga would take over their set to perform an acoustic ballad with a metal band in the background? Not gonna happen sis. Not. Gonna. Happen.

although, a power metal ballad version of MR could be outstanding.  just sayin.  Metallica has kick butt ballads.

10 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

The song is also similar to songs Gaga has wrote about herself. 

Indeed, it definitely fits her theme of past songs like Dance in the Dark and Marry the Night to name a couple that come to mind. What songs that Gaga wrote about herself were you referring to?

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Katie14
1 minute ago, Shadow said:

Indeed, it definitely fits her theme of past songs like Dance in the Dark and Marry the Night to name a couple that come to mind. What songs that Gaga wrote about herself were you referring to?

Princess Die especially

Whispering

I pretty much hate this music and this song. (After watching the video on the first page)

Having said that, I'm excited for Gaga, because I know she is loving working with these guys. Also, excited for the rock/metal fans here who are thrilled about this collaboration.

I love that Gaga isn't scared to tackle anything! Can't wait to see what she does tomorrow night! 

9 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

Princess Die especially

Oh my, yes! I know many didn't like how dark it was, but I can appreciate that sometimes artists, writers, and poets alike have to bleed out the bad blood in their work to get it out of their system in a constructive way. And that had to be a glimpse of Gaga's darker sides.

I think the song would have ended up on what we know now as ARTPOP, but she and her team still were in the planning stages and it didn't make the cut along with other songs and themes she might have been testing the waters with.  I wonder if she'll ever try those themes again.

Katie14
3 minutes ago, Shadow said:

Oh my, yes! I know many didn't like how dark it was, but I can appreciate that sometimes artists, writers, and poets alike have to bleed out the bad blood in their work to get it out of their system in a constructive way. And that had to be a glimpse of Gaga's darker sides.

I think the song would have ended up on what we know now as ARTPOP, but she and her team still were in the planning stages and it didn't make the cut along with other song and themes she might have been testing the waters with.  I wonder if she'll ever try those themes again.

I love her darker songs and I hope she does write more songs like this. I do think Princess Die was a reflection of how she was feeling at the time, knowing what we know now. It was like a plea for help but, i don't think anyone took it seriously. 

CanadaGoesGaga
50 minutes ago, baptism said:

Are you kidding. What about the choreography? What about JW?

You do realize that a choreographer can help with the performance aspect of a song, not just a dance routine? 

Check out this video by Loudwire, they refer to a Gaga fan page and I think it is safe to assume they are referring to GGD. :golfclap:

Rebel Heart

My ratty weave is not ready for the scalping I'll endure tomorrow

5731dc9a8c8dff256a3c28bfe178d291.gif

Hey Girl is the best song of Gaga's career #Justice4HeyGirl

RAMROD
1 hour ago, Fanta said:

Eww keep it. I get this is a big deal and all but totally not my taste. I just hope she doesn't turn people away after all the acclaim and love she got from the Super Bowl.

Nobody gonna turn away from metal but pop exclusive ears, esp Metallica :awkney:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived