Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga will sing ''Moth Into Flame'' with Metallica

Regina George

Featured Posts

RAMROD
1 hour ago, Fanta said:

I listen to more than pop(which isn't my favorite genre) so your argument is irrelevant and redundant.

I was actually directed that to the general people, don't take it personally otherwise there's reasons why you would :ladyhaha:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
giskardsb
4 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

and third time in a row it's a cover song :trollga:

4 hours ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

When will the other pop stars? :diane:

you all should realize why this is... it's because her talent is recognized by her peers to the point that she is immediately connected with projects that are beyond just promo opportunities for herself.  So when people make comments like "when will other pop girls" in regards to Gaga doing these special projects for someone like the Grammies, it's actually a positive statement rather than the intended snide remarks that people around here think they are making.

bitchimtrying
1 minute ago, giskardsb said:

you all should realize why this is... it's because her talent is recognized by her peers to the point that she is immediately connected with projects that are beyond just promo opportunities for herself.  So why people make comments like "when will other pop girls" in regards to Gaga doing these special projects for someone like the Grammies, it's actually a positive statement rather than the intended snide remarks that people around here think they are making.

Also it's because the Grammy's know how versatile her talent is. And that she will be able to do a great job with anything they ask her to, unlike some of the other 'singers' out there. 

Jenniferella
17 minutes ago, bitchimtrying said:

Also it's because the Grammy's know how versatile her talent is. And that she will be able to do a great job with anything they ask her to, unlike some of the other 'singers' out there. 

They most likely didn't ask her to, Metallica did. Also, the "other "singers"" don't have to stick away from pop music just because Gaga does it, it's stupid.

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

GagaMyBlood95
38 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

you all should realize why this is... it's because her talent is recognized by her peers to the point that she is immediately connected with projects that are beyond just promo opportunities for herself.  So when people make comments like "when will other pop girls" in regards to Gaga doing these special projects for someone like the Grammies, it's actually a positive statement rather than the intended snide remarks that people around here think they are making.

Totally agree on this one, I actually wasn't joking when I wrote that :laughga: 

RodeckDanny

COME ON THEY NEED TO DO A METAL VERSION OF JOHN WAYNE TOO

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Der Meister
20 minutes ago, DevilHeart said:

They most likely didn't ask her to, Metallica did. Also, the "other "singers"" don't have to stick away from pop music just because Gaga does it, it's stupid.

She did perform a David Bowie tribute last year. Remember that? The Grammys recognize her talent and versatility in music and gives space for Gaga to join Metallica on stage. 

Nirvana

Wow, one of my favourites of the new album! :firega: I thought she would pick some of the older songs but I'm so excited about MetalliGa you have no idea!! :icega:

Do we know what time she will perform?

MJHolland

YES

I f*cking love that song!!! Was just lifting to it in the gym yesterday and was thinking that it's my fav song on the new album

MetalliGa come through!!!!

Archived