sipthistea

Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality
3 hours ago, DAVID VOGUER said:

Born_This_Way_album_cover.png

BTW, while it has a lot of rock influences, especially in the fashion and in songs like The Queen and Electric Chapel, I don't consider it to be a full-on rock era. 

🃏🖤👹

baptism
10 hours ago, crazyforgaga said:

IM SHAKING SHE LOOKS LIKE A ROCK STAR

She IS a rock star ;)

This photo makes me more excited for the performance. 

DAVID VOGUER
15 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

BTW, while it has a lot of rock influences, especially in the fashion and in songs like The Queen and Electric Chapel, I don't consider it to be a full-on rock era. 

That's just how you can't call Joanne a country album can you? BTW is the closest to being a rock album, and the closest we'll ever get.

That's why C2C is the only fully genre influenced album.

They can't scare me, if I scare them first.

Reality
Just now, DAVID VOGUER said:

That's just how you can't call Joanne a country album can you? BTW is the closest to being a rock album, and the closest we'll ever get.

That's why C2C is the only fully genre influence album.

That's exactly my point, though. It's like calling Joanne a country album. You just can't do that, it's not country, same thing with Born This Way. While there are rock elements, it's still a pop album. 

I wouldn't say it's the "closest we'll ever get" to a rock album, Gaga is unpredictable and you can never really guess which way she's going. I mean, none of us thought that LG5 would be this "country-inspired" album, we, or at least the vast majority, of us thought that we'd be getting either a rock or disco/funk album.

🃏🖤👹

She looks hot! The band appears seasoned a bit, but they're definitely a kickass crew! 

Silence those demons... . 🖤

5 hours ago, DAVID VOGUER said:

Born_This_Way_album_cover.png

He has a point with that album, definitely influenced in a few tracks and the look and cover. Gaga can go places, from dark and metallic to colorful and artsy. YOU JUST CAN'T PUT THIS GIRL IN A BOX OR PIN HER DOWN! She'll break your HIP if you try! :fthis:

Silence those demons... . 🖤

bitchimtrying

OMG IF YOU ZOOM IN TOWARDS THE BOTTOM OF HER LEG!!!!!!! SHE'S WEARING TFM/BORN THIS WAY BOOTS!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, DAVID VOGUER said:

That's why C2C is the only fully genre influenced album.

<3 ur avi  :)

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Letmelivemylife

The fishnets are back!!!!!!!!! Lol I had someone tell me that I'm too old to wear leather and fishnets. NEVER!!!!!!! I'll be buried in my leather and fishnets

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Archived