Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Quebec shows recreates Gaga SB performance

Notthebling

Featured Posts

Notthebling

How has no one posted this before?

If you don't understand french, by the end of the sketch, Véronique said something like 'Apparently people , fat americans, who ate chips and drank beer while watching the SB, has to criticize her small belly. Well, all i have to say is SHUT UP'.

It got pretty viral here.

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

PartySick
1 minute ago, Notthebling said:

How do you embeed a tweet tho..

Just copy a link to it and paste it here. It should embed :happy:

🖤

Economy

Im Canadian and I didnt hear of this :neyde: 

Wow Quebec really is like its own seperate Nation

Even our EIs and I believe retirement is seperate? Whats the point? :rip: 

Notthebling
6 minutes ago, BurqaSwg said:

Someone needs to translate what she said about the fat shaming, she was so right

When Gaga did the superbowl on Sunday, some people said she had a fat belly. A SMALL FAT BELLY. 

OK, the girl is doing extreme cardio for 15 minutes, she doesn't forget her lyric, she sings live, she kills every coreography, she changes 3 times between the songs, she jumps out of the stage... and then you have some americans, laying down in their couch, that judge her. While they do, their face is full of french fries, they're eating an other pizza while holding their 13th beer. Seriously? Shut up.

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

Poissonche

I saw that and I found it so funny lol. Didn't share it because it's in French, but I forgot we're actually many francophones here :lana:

Spoiler

but I'm lowkey mad at this thread right now because I saw the word "Quebec" associated with "News" and I thought Gaga had added a tour date in Quebec City and I had a mini-heart attack :giveup:

Notthebling
5 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

I saw that and I found it so funny lol. Didn't share it because it's in French, but I forgot we're actually many francophones here :lana:

Hide contents

but I'm lowkey mad at this thread right now because I saw the word "Quebec" associated with "News" and I thought Gaga had added a tour date in Quebec City and I had a mini-heart attack :giveup:

Sorry for that!!

Hopefully Sally Folk will come to Quebec ;)

Poissonche
5 minutes ago, Notthebling said:

Sorry for that!!

Hopefully Sally Folk will come to Quebec ;)

Don't be sorry, I'm just hopeless :derpga:

Gorl, you heard 3e acte? Gorl I'm slain. 9 à 5 is about my life lol.

And Des fleurs à tes pieds made me become a fountain.

Archived