💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Ross's Gaga accent

Katie14

Featured Posts

Katie14

When the other video of him explaining the story was posted, everyone was saying how good his Gaga accent was. But when does Gaga sound like that? Can you post some examples? I remember her sounding kind of like that in Hotel but she usually sounds more down to earth and not like an etherial queen. 

I think his impression of her is probably the best I've ever heard. Gaga changes accents like she changes shoes, but Ross's impression perfectly captures the side of her that is prone to pretentious revelations and ridiculously theatrical speeches.

"Because I thought you were saying hi..."

"NO. I..was..saying...thank you."

She is a ridiculous person. That is why we love her.

Katie14
2 minutes ago, SKANK said:

I think his impression of her is probably the best I've ever heard. Gaga changes accents like she changes shoes, but Ross's impression perfectly captures the side of her that is prone to pretentious revelations and ridiculously theatrical speeches.

"Because I thought you were saying hi..."

"NO. I..was..saying...thank you."

She is a ridiculous person. That is why we love her.

His accent of her sounds very familiar but I cant place exactly when or where I heard Gaga speak like this besides in AHS.

Andrea B

that sounds totally like gaga, one day she can start talking like the drunk Italian woman she is with her popish voice:trollga:

and other days she can start talking like the powerful focus theatrical superstar she knows she is:staymad:

• 2 weeks later...
Oriane
14 hours ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

What video what did I miss include it in the OP, lazy‼️

I believe it's this thing :

But there was another video where he explained the story and the accent was even better, the way he said "no", I can't find it.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Archived