SpookyKid
Just now, OHDH said:

:neyde: I'm still awfully bitter she better redeem herself by coming back

mess, justo retwitteaste uno de mis tweets

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

she can literally sell out 3 stadium nights in a row there :air:

she MUST go, they really stan her :air:

Yeah, last time in Argentina she had a sold out show and played for 45k people:classy:

dum dum da di da dum dum da di da

Alfonso

I just hope she comes.. :giveup:

Im going to tweet that hashtag, it's not like it could change something, but it's better than nothing :emma:

11 minutes ago, MahoTheMnstr said:

Still salty she didn't come for the Artrave 🌚🌚

Ugh I know, Partynauseous live must've been a religious experiencie

1 minute ago, Alfonso said:

I just hope she comes.. :giveup:

Im going to tweet that hashtag, it's not like it could change something, but it's better than nothing :emma:

Let's take out our Alejandro candles and pray:lana:

Ferrer Zorola
56 minutes ago, LG said:

She said yesterday that more dates were coming, keep your hopes up :)

Where?

LIFE IS GOOD

Ferrer Zorola
2 minutes ago, LG said:

Omg I read the tweet but didn't read that part thanks 👌🏼👌🏼

LIFE IS GOOD

idk guys, the BTWB sold quite slowly and the demand for her has not grown since then. We were dragged to the pits because almost every date was sold through absurd discounts (like 2x1 in Argentina, Chile and Peru). And some dates ended half empty (pictures of Foro Sol were haunting). I actually remember joining this forum to defend her from people who accused the tour of flopping after the LatAm dates started to struggle

A tour here has to be either stadium or open-air shows, or festivals, since very few cities have suitable indoor arenas, and that makes it harder and more expensive.

I'm with you guys, and I will tweet the hashtag, but we have to ask ourselves if, having in mind what is actually on the radio all the time, there would be 50k+ people eager to buy a ticket in each of our countries

Plus, useful tip: Bobby merely watches her schedule and inform when is she available for touring, but if you want to reach the actual organizers of the tour, tweet Live Nation and your local producers, especially the one that had her last time (they have to actually pitch themselves to Live Nation, presenting a suitable venue in a suitable date with a considerable estimation of income) ;) 

Hello, it's me

2 hours ago, George said:

idk guys, the BTWB sold quite slowly and the demand for her has not grown since then. We were dragged to the pits because almost every date was sold through absurd discounts (like 2x1 in Argentina, Chile and Peru). And some dates ended half empty (pictures of Foro Sol were haunting). I actually remember joining this forum to defend her from people who accused the tour of flopping after the LatAm dates started to struggle

A tour here has to be either stadium or open-air shows, or festivals, since very few cities have suitable indoor arenas, and that makes it harder and more expensive.

I'm with you guys, and I will tweet the hashtag, but we have to ask ourselves if, having in mind what is actually on the radio all the time, there would be 50k+ people eager to buy a ticket in each of our countries

Plus, useful tip: Bobby merely watches her schedule and inform when is she available for touring, but if you want to reach the actual organizers of the tour, tweet Live Nation and your local producers, especially the one that had her last time (they have to actually pitch themselves to Live Nation, presenting a suitable venue in a suitable date with a considerable estimation of income) ;) 

Uuhhh I'm not so sure about the demand not growing, at least in Argentina Perfect Illusion and Million Reasons were being played everywhere on the radio, news, reality shows, etc. PI even reached #1 in the most popular radio here. But I see your point, if they bring her here maybe they should aim for lower capacity stadiums/arenas. Thanks for the support and the tips :hug:

Bradley

She needs to add more tour dates if she wants to gross high...

however if she doesn't tour long for bigger projects like huge movies like A Star Is Born, I wouldn't mind if the tour is short :hor:

Archived