Is Gaga now Bigger than Katy Perry??!

GagaFace

Featured Posts

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BloodyJudas
15 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Gaga has always been bigger than Katy, regardless of how many #1s she has had. #1s doesn't equate impact, and the impact Gaga has had WW is unparalleled in comparison to Katy's :awkney:

Love you for speaking the truth :)

2 minutes ago, GagaFace said:

:ladyhaha: 

i have a gf :trollga:

Heard your girlfriend was away this weekend, wanna meet at my place?

Space Cowboy

Pfft. Gaga has always been bigger then katy, theres no comparison really, i think. Its like comparing a mcdouble to steak.

holy scheisse

One thing I will say

Katys fan base made us feel like **** during roar vs applause. Don't stoop to their level and make it back into a competition just cause Gaga is winning. 

Bye bye hunnies :diane:

GagaFace

U guys make me laugh really

Before SB u all were crying how Gp dont care about Gaga but Katy gets her 1's so easy

But now ? Face that fact Gaga was missed out of minds before SB

It's hard to tell. MR is about to re-peak after 3 months, so I think we should at least give Katy more than a couple of days before we understand how its performance is going. 

Regardless of chart performance, I've always thought that Gaga was a bigger household name and I think the Superbowl really cemented that. 

GagaTheExplorer
29 minutes ago, Bear said:

It's hard to tell. MR is about to re-peak after 3 months, so I think we should at least give Katy more than a couple of days before we understand how its performance is going. 

Regardless of chart performance, I've always thought that Gaga was a bigger household name and I think the Superbowl really cemented that. 

PI needed less time to be considered the word by F. even tho it reached #1 everywhere in the first days

lady gaga has had bigger hits! Bad Romance Poker Face Just Dance Born This Way Telephone The Edge Of Glory are all bigger and more iconic than any Katy hit.

1 hour ago, BloodyJudas said:

Love you for speaking the truth :)

gaga has had 4 UK number 1's Katy has had 4 too. Just Dance Poker Face Bad Romance and Telephone are gaga's number ones and gaga has reigned at 1 for more weeks than Perry. The Fame went 9 times platinum here easily outselling any Perry album by a superior amount

19 minutes ago, GagaTheExplorer said:

you all are actually enjoying this moment and making thread of things like this isn't? :lolly:

I want cttr to succeed its a great song! I love it. I dont know why people would want to listen to roar over this :huh:

Archived