💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Credit Card Entry

Trevor

Featured Posts

So I haven't had any luck with the LA presale, and if the show sells out during the regular sale on Monday I might have to get a ticket from Stubhub. I'm just confused on how this would work because the show is credit card entry, meaning the original card used for the purchase must be there. How would this work? 

I was lucky enough to snatch up 2 GA tickets to The Forum and it gives me the option to sell my tickets through Ticketmaster meaning  for those tickets repurchased with a new CC would require the new CC for entry.  I'm in Phoenix and am only going to the LA show because she skipped us but if she announces new dates and Phoenix is included then I will be selling my tickets for what I got them for ($111) to an actual fan on here.  You're at the top of my list. 

2 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

I was lucky enough to snatch up 2 GA tickets to The Forum and it gives me the option to sell my tickets through Ticketmaster meaning  for those tickets repurchased with a new CC would require the new CC for entry.  I'm in Phoenix and am only going to the LA show because she skipped us but if she announces new dates and Phoenix is included then I will be selling my tickets for what I got them for ($111) to an actual fan on here.  You're at the top of my list. 

That's very sweet of you, thank you!

juicyjuicy

If it doesn't allow Ticketmaster resale, then you're out of luck. Credit card entry limits scalpers re-selling the tickets because it has the be the original credit card holder/purchaser who gets to enter the venue. You can't enter even if you buy off the scalper and the concert that night is credit card entry only. It varies by city though. Hope this helps!

From what I've heard, credit card entry won't allow resale because the credit card itself acts as the ticket. There won't be a physical ticket or a PDF file to print out.

RAMROD

Resellers usually use those disposable refillable Visa/MasterCard gift card that are accepted for most transaction too, they will send you the ticket along with the card used for purchasing them.

Always asked the resellers about such stuffs, be a smart costumer.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Katie14

I have to use my credit card as a ticket. Im worried im going to lose my card at some point in the next 6 months...

Archived