She'll probably only add two more dates for London and Paris probably :neyde:

Asia and Australia say hello. :sis: 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
itsdominik
3 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

Maybe all arenas are booked for the time she's in Europe :shrug:

like I said, I called the venue and they said the venue is available during Gaga's three day gap after Milan

Bellatrix
8 minutes ago, austriamonster said:

like I said, I called the venue and they said the venue is available during Gaga's three day gap after Milan

The woman maybe needs a break? Not even Gaga can work every day.

drinkmytears
55 minutes ago, austriamonster said:

nope, seats were sold out completely, GA was like 90% sold 

Ticket sales

11,586 / 13,598

Doesn't seem like its worth coming back if she couldn't sell out the last time. Maybe they'll see how the tour goes and add a date if they think there's demand.

itsdominik
22 minutes ago, mic said:

I doubt anyone cares here apart from you :sweat:

wrong, I saw lots of eastern european monsters complaining about the missing show in Vienna

yea and now i have to go to italy, but if she adds a vienna date after i buy italy ticket im gonna kill her

imma cut a bitch

drinkmytears
1 hour ago, Blake said:

Only one batch of dates were released. Until literally ALL dates are released, making threads like this won't help. 

You don't see me making threads about her skipping the entire country of Australia lmaoooo, and even then I don't know since all dates haven't came out. 

She will probably do Australia and Asia in 2018. She didn't announce the North American BTWB shows until September 2012, when the tour was almost over! I'm sure she will add Australia.

However Australia showed no love during the ARTPOP era, she had to curtain off arenas and everything. I feel like she needs to go under and promo before announcing a tour! 

itsdominik
Just now, drinkmytears said:

Ticket sales

11,586 / 13,598

Doesn't seem like its worth coming back if she couldn't sell out the last time. Maybe they'll see how the tour goes and add a date if they think there's demand.

billboard used 13,598, because that was the attendance of the btwb here. but it wasn't even possible to sell that amount of tickets for the artRAVE because the stage was bigger this time and they added a new stand, which made the GA area smaller, if you know what I mean

59 minutes ago, LG said:

The joanne tour is super short in comparison to her previous ones because Joanne sold a small amount of copies compared to her previous ones, and she has had no hits this era. It would be a real embarassment for her to launch a huge tour list and then not sell any of the dates, so Livenation went small.

The sales in Europe went really well and everything is pretty much sold out, she tweeted out last night that new dates are coming so we will see if they start upscaling the size of the tour

I think we can officially call Million Reasons a hit now. It's about to debut in the Top 10 of BBH100. And after the Super Bowl, everyone knows it. Plus, it's doing better than Katy's new song on iTunes. 

21 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

She will probably do Australia and Asia in 2018. She didn't announce the North American BTWB shows until September 2012, when the tour was almost over! I'm sure she will add Australia.

However Australia showed no love during the ARTPOP era, she had to curtain off arenas and everything. I feel like she needs to go under and promo before announcing a tour! 

I'm aware she'll do Australia in 2018. :toofunny: 

And I didn't see any curtained off areas in Sydney, she just didn't sell as well. At the end of the day, Australia almost beat Canada as the first place that gave Gaga fame so. :shrug::ladyhaha:

Christina

Man, I'm praying she adds a Vienna date, I'm from Cyprus (near the middle east) and I just love Vienna so much, I've been there 3 times. I would love to go there to see Gaga live, that is if she doesn't add an Athens date, but I'm hoping she adds both Vienna and Athens dates. Btw, I shared the petition with my friends, hopefully that can help.

My mom says I'm cool

Archived