Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is Gaga skipping Vienna, Austria?

itsdominik

Featured Posts

itsdominik

I'm still so confused and sad that Gaga seems to skip Vienna, Austria and I just don't get why they are leaving Vienna out this time.

There even is a three day gap between Milan and the next show, so she could squeeze it in there. I even called the venue and they told me that the arena would be available on all of these three days.

A show in Vienna is a must imo, beeause with a show in Vienna Austrian monsters as well as fans from eastern europe get a chance to see Gaga live. Also Gaga always makes a lot of money from shows here. 

And don't tell me they are skipping my country because of how JOANNE performed on the charts. It did for example better than in Denmark, yet Denmark got a show and Austria didn't.

Do you think the Vienna show is one of the yet-to-be added show she tweeted about yesterday?

ALSO could you please sign this petition that I started to get Gaga to Vienna? We have already reached 500 signatures (and please share it with your friends) -https://www.change.org/p/lady-gaga-bring-lady-gaga-to-vienna-austria-for-the-joanne-world-tour/w?source_location=petition_show

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only one batch of dates were released. Until literally ALL dates are released, making threads like this won't help. 

You don't see me making threads about her skipping the entire country of Australia lmaoooo, and even then I don't know since all dates haven't came out. 

DanceInTheDark

Just deal with it, come to another country. There are tons of people who can't see her live because she's not coming to their continent.

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

She's been skipping entire continents, sis

tumblr_inline_nilfjnY9He1r59x6r.gif

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

itsdominik
4 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

Didn't Vienna have like 3,000 unsold seats on the artRave? 

nope, seats were sold out completely, GA was like 90% sold 

itsdominik
1 minute ago, DanceInTheDark said:

Just deal with it, come to another country. There are tons of people who can't see her live because she's not coming to their continent.

That's what I'm doing anyway, I'll see her in Berlin and Cologne now :)

I feel sorry for you, of course. I'm sure she'll visit Vienna though

Moscow is silently crying in the corner. Moreover, there are NO dates in Eastern Europe WHATSOEVER. And I can't afford visiting anything more expensive. So I watch shows getting sold out and my dream fuсking crashing to pieces :giggle:

mdr

venusfly

The joanne tour is super short in comparison to her previous ones because Joanne sold a small amount of copies compared to her previous ones, and she has had no hits this era. It would be a real embarassment for her to launch a huge tour list and then not sell any of the dates, so Livenation went small.

The sales in Europe went really well and everything is pretty much sold out, she tweeted out last night that new dates are coming so we will see if they start upscaling the size of the tour

DanceInTheDark
1 minute ago, austriamonster said:

That's what I'm doing anyway, I'll see her in Berlin and Cologne now :)

Awesome! :) didn't try to be rude or something, it's just what I would do if she skips my country :rip: 

Well maybe she squeezes a couple of more shows in Europe, that would be awesome. 

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

Just now, LG said:

The joanne tour is super short in comparison to her previous ones because Joanne sold a small amount of copies compared to her previous ones

Even though there's more dates coming which'll likely include other cities and countries. :toofunny: 

narcoswing

The same reason Norway, Ireland and Finland got left out:nails: According to Live Nation Finland they tried to book her, but, and I quote, "in the end the artist organisation makes the decision where they want go". 

Go to another city, because there won't be any new cities added to this leg. Maybe after Asia and Australia there'll be a new European leg with new cities, but I doubt it.

Just now, Blake said:

Even though there's more dates coming which'll likely include other cities and countries. :toofunny: 

She'll probably only add two more dates for London and Paris probably :neyde:

Archived