💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

MR passes CTTR on iTunes

monsterdino

Featured Posts

Matangi
53 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

Let me guess because it's an upbeat song? lmao, the production of the song is basic tbh and you said that MIllion Reasons is the bare minimum any arist COULD DO, you didn't talk about the product of the song you were talking about the EFFORT wich Gaga did put a lot effort with writing and producing the song while Katy just payed the 2 (Max and Sia) hit makers in the musical industry and all she had to do is go in the studio and sing it

nah, because its far more dynamic. kety perry has taken a turn in her career of oblivious pop, even though its clearly politics-lite, her followers are mostly blind to the privileges and a simple song like that may provide another audience another perspective. its extremely pseudo-deep and none of it is her credit but it does more for me than MR does. and thats just the way i see it. If gaga released the song speechless at this point in her career, right now, i would devoutly say its far better than anything CTTR could be, but MR is quite cringey and its sentiment comes off as really corny

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdino
29 minutes ago, Matangi said:

nah, because its far more dynamic. kety perry has taken a turn in her career of oblivious pop, even though its clearly politics-lite, her followers are mostly blind to the privileges and a simple song like that may provide another audience another perspective. its extremely pseudo-deep and none of it is her credit but it does more for me than MR does. and thats just the way i see it. If gaga released the song speechless at this point in her career, right now, i would devoutly say its far better than anything CTTR could be, but MR is quite cringey and its sentiment comes off as really corny

gorl Im not talking about the songs, you were talking about the effort in the your first comment where you said that Gaga did minimum effort even tho she wrote and co-produced the song while Katy Perry is the one who did a minimum effort becasue she payed the most basic producer and songwriter who everybody calls when they need a hit

Matangi
2 hours ago, monsterdino said:

gorl Im not talking about the songs, you were talking about the effort in the your first comment where you said that Gaga did minimum effort even tho she wrote and co-produced the song while Katy Perry is the one who did a minimum effort becasue she payed the most basic producer and songwriter who everybody calls when they need a hit

"its the bare minimum any decent country/ballad artist could do" the active verb, do, is meaning what they could create, not how much work they put into what they're creating. I'm not talking about the amount of hours she herself put into producing, writing or singing.. If you wanna vouch for her work ethic and talent okay lmao, thats a pointless argument cause its not like i don't believe you. already said we agree in the previous comments :lana:

Matangi
14 hours ago, Matangi said:

CTTR atleast is sonically interesting and pivots the perspective of katy's career as a pop artist. MR is literally the bare minimum that gaga, or any halfway decent country/ballad artist, could do.

do [doo; unstressed doo, duh] - to execute (a piece or amount of work) aka create

2 hours ago, monsterdino said:

you were talking about the effort in the your first comment where you said that Gaga did minimum effort

effort aint got **** to do with what she ended up creating. im sure she tried very hard. :awkney:

UnlikelyStan
On February 12, 2017 at 6:01 PM, Matangi said:

Sorry but no

Young, wild, American... Lookin' to be something

MelbHawker
On 13 February 2017 at 10:01 AM, Matangi said:

but MR is quite cringey 

Chained To The Rhythm is dynamic, and Million Reasons is cringey? 

:toofunny: Hun 

• 4 months later...
UnlikelyStan
On February 12, 2017 at 4:20 PM, Matangi said:

again y'all are confusing talent with the end product of a song... no one is saying katy's talent is involved here at all. however the song themselves, CTTR has much more resonance and a better sound in my opinion. feel free to disagree hunties

It might have more resonance for the 15 and under age group

UnlikelyStan

If you honestly think that CTTR is more diverse, more high quality, more sonically interesting, or more impressive than Million Reasons, then you're wrong. Feel free to disagree with me, but you're wrong. And of course opinions can't technically be right or wrong, but the general public thinks you're wrong too... Hence the iTunes positioning, despite the fact that MR is way older. 

And if you're going to say a song makes you cringe.... "Turn it up its your favorite song. Dance dance dance to the distortion..... Stumbling around like a wasted zombie" 

The only cringy thing about Gaga is her fan base... SMH :bye:

Archived