💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

How Lady Gaga caught a football at the SB HT show (BTS story).

asana15

Featured Posts

Thanks for posting! Gaga always respect what the show is all about, like this Superbowl where the football catch is the great ending. And also when she had this speech when she said "the superbowl is where champions are made of.." or close to that.. Respect and class. 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nath4gaga

This makes me nervous even though it's already happened and I know it was fine. The pressure on both of them at that point. 

asana15
26 minutes ago, BrothaGaga said:

Her not catching the football would be catastrophic, so THANK GOD it happened. 

Yes, she mentioned that in her post-SB interview with Ryan Seacrest that it would've been the only thing people would've remembered and talked about.

Computer

I'm glad I didn't know about this beforehand, I would have been so nervous.

💚💛💕❣⭕💱💱 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡ⓹ Â©â“—â“Ąâ“˜â“ąâ“Łâ“œâ“â“ą

Shipper
35 minutes ago, Brainiac said:

She landed in a foam pit right under the star. There's a video on youtube taken inside the stadium that shows the crew fishing her out just after the performance ended.

@4:23 Here's the vid for those who want to see her being fished out from a sea of foam.  The different perspective makes the SB HS so much more amazing! THE PRODUCTION is amazing!  All the lights and strobes. The fire and blue light making it purple. :giveup:

I was slayed all over again at 2 am yesterday. 

💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕

nath4gaga
5 minutes ago, Shipper said:

@4:23 Here's the vid for those who want to see her being fished out from a sea of foam.  The different perspective makes the SB HS so much more amazing! THE PRODUCTION is amazing!  All the lights and strobes. The fire and blue light making it purple. :giveup:

I was slayed all over again at 2 am yesterday. 

Awwwh! that's so cute! The relief on her face at the end!

MonsterofFame

Wow.. so he had to be there 7 hours a day and couldn't watch most of the game even though he only had to do a throw? What did he do during all that idle time? They could've at least paid him a bit with their record $10M budget!

Regardless, great article and Gaga was a class act as usual. She's so genuinely kind, and I can never get enough of it :heart:

Rudz Xinc

I'm glad the show run smoothly just as it should be, there are so many things that could go wrong.

And I just realized that all those lights during Millions Reasons are cellphone's flashlights. I thought it's lights like the ones the crowd was holding, so cool. I'm wondering how did they give cue to the audience.

Look at those clowns

Archived