Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga's Scrapped superbowl outfits BTS [video]

VANTABLACK

Featured Posts

Fame IV
4 hours ago, leecy said:

Thank God she didn't bring her guitar on stage 

why? There's so much prejudice on this forum on the fact Gaga likes to play guitar. People prefer the shallow to the artistic integrity, the superficial to the substance.

A Star is Born ⭐

1 hour ago, Same DNA said:

why? There's so much prejudice on this forum on the fact Gaga likes to play guitar. People prefer the shallow to the artistic integrity, the superficial to the substance.

No it's  the opposite. We wouldn't mind if she actually played the guitar half the time she's faking it or playing like 2 chords. How does that display artistic integrity or depth? :reductive:

2 hours ago, Same DNA said:

prejudice?

I don't think it's about prejudice

MonsterofFame
2 hours ago, GagaBowl said:

No it's  the opposite. We wouldn't mind if she actually played the guitar half the time she's faking it or playing like 2 chords. How does that display artistic integrity or depth? :reductive:

This. She's too much of a novice at guitar to give the impression that she's rocking out. It was way too try-hard when she did it in the Dive Bar Tour.

BlingNotTheMusic
8 hours ago, fede ARTPOP said:

1nVUYau.jpg

OMG CLIT FLEW. :giveup:

Those outfits. :giveup:

That white one was perfect for Bad Romance. :giveup:

O7UaLgH.jpg

0pJ54Vb.jpg

FFCdtl1.jpg

MBlYlca.jpg

SHE MIGHT HAVE ALL THIS FOR JOANNE WORLD TOUR?!?!?! :excited2:

Imagine if she had worn this instead of the sparkly pantries for Bad Romance. There would be no body shaming from the haters. 

I wonder if they were going to but a zipper got stuck or something and the panties were the backup?

blackcoffee
38 minutes ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

Imagine if she had worn this instead of the sparkly pantries for Bad Romance. There would be no body shaming from the haters. 

I wonder if they were going to but a zipper got stuck or something and the panties were the backup?

The body shaming, as bad and just plain wrong as it was, was and is kind of a mixed blessing for Gaga. SO MANY publications and the GP came out to support her after some people started shaking and her eventual IG was very positively received. All of my fellow teachers were talking about it and how great she looked and everything. I just saw another article about how fit she was and it was a screw you to the body shamers. The body shaming came with a very positive support for Gaga from everywhere, so like I said, it was almost a good thing for her and her image that it happened. She looked amazing in the outfit she wore anyway!

Kinda OT but I personally don't think she's that bad on guitar? I mean, she's no Eric Clapton, but she knows her scales well enough to be a part of a band ensemble- just not lead.

Although, she's probably a lot more nuanced with some songs than others- Million Reasons and Joanne she is pretty good at, as opposed to Ayo, where you can't really hear her at all.

3 points in and ready for more

15jocart

I think she should refrain from using the guitar until she has really gotten it under her fingers, metaphorically and literally. It would be like her staring really hard at the piano keys but only playing simple chords when she could just be singing. I know it's part of the learning process but it looks very novice, which it should because she is one. She'll learn and grow, though.

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

fede ARTPOP
7 hours ago, Miel said:

Kinda OT but I personally don't think she's that bad on guitar? I mean, she's no Eric Clapton, but she knows her scales well enough to be a part of a band ensemble- just not lead.

Although, she's probably a lot more nuanced with some songs than others- Million Reasons and Joanne she is pretty good at, as opposed to Ayo, where you can't really hear her at all.

I just hate that most of her guitar performances she was just pretending to be playing it. :giveup:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Archived