0pJ54Vb.jpg

FFCdtl1.jpg

MBlYlca.jpg

SHE MIGHT HAVE ALL THIS FOR JOANNE WORLD TOUR?!?!?! :excited2:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

fede ARTPOP
4 minutes ago, Unites said:

Those BTS clips make me so emotional  #mess

I loved how they used MR second chorus that part of the song gives me life. 

Still mad she didnt do it at SB. :giveup:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

ShockPop

I think strapping a huge cape to her and her standing with wind blowing it and smoke everywhere would've been iconic.

Oh well. Hopefully the sb inspired her to make the tour more TMB or TFB than AR:TAPB. I went and I enjoyed Artrave, but the show itself was not very Gaga, it was very rushed and trying to be what it's not.

TheJackMonster

My theory is that they couldn't fit the whole BR outfit on in time that's why she has the shoulderpads but still the previous shorts/bottoms.

Haroon

All those unused Joanne hats :toofunny: I'm loving some of these and hope they get some use out of them in future performances or even the tour :excited2: 

ApplauseftAdele
16 minutes ago, Moqro said:

My theory is that they couldn't fit the whole BR outfit on in time that's why she has the shoulderpads but still the previous shorts/bottoms.

She could have worn the white one underneath the Shiny purple one tho.... maybe they just scrapped it :huh:

Blahwhatever22

Glad she ditched that cape/train, It would have only gotten in the way. I wouldn't want this to happen to her during the SB..:giveup:

82kqWFz.jpg

hausofcy
1 hour ago, ShockPop said:

I think strapping a huge cape to her and her standing with wind blowing it and smoke everywhere would've been iconic.

Oh well. Hopefully the sb inspired her to make the tour more TMB or TFB than AR:TAPB. I went and I enjoyed Artrave, but the show itself was not very Gaga, it was very rushed and trying to be what it's not.

Critics here however praised her for ARTPOP ball. They used to say TMB and BTWB was too forced:emma:

🇯🇵

Archived