Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga confirms choreography for Grammys

Hurem

Featured Posts

Rebel Heart

I feel conflicted. On one hand, I'm not here for a dance routine during a heavy metal performance but then I'm kinda curious to see what they could do :oprah: I guess I'll just have to wait and see :lolly:

Hey Girl is the best song of Gaga's career #Justice4HeyGirl

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sepsami
12 minutes ago, Music said:

here for it to be fvcking honest :giveup:

We would finally get a televised performance for this powerhouse of a song :diane: people would finally see it's potential

calmar

Definitely want to see her and Metallica's band members light hairspray on fire like it's 2007 instead of 2017. But also this gives some hope to a metal cover of John Wayne performed by Metallica. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Katharine Hepburn

Can we please just rename February to Gagarary in acknowledgement of her slayage

xoxo Joanne

13 minutes ago, bitchimtrying said:

But that wouldn't make sense with Million Reasons being the current single. Why distract from it with a live performance of another song. oprah.jpg

Maybe her team realised MR might have peaked with this week's performance. Since she is The it girl again after the SB performance, they would like to release something Gaga enough to capture her old audience (John Wayne). JW video is number 1 trending after all. It could be her next smash hit.

CatelynnMarie

This has nothing to do with the choreo, but I need another pair of eyes to tell me if I'm seeing correctly. About a week ago, sometime before the SBHS, she posted a picture with the same earrings she has on in this picture. When I saw them, I immediately recognized they looked similar to a pair of tunnels/ plugs that you would wear if you stretched your ear lobes. A rather tiny size suitable for beginners, but they definitely resemble that jewelry to me. Many people call this guages/ guaging (which is an incorrect term, but I'm using it here so that it's recognized easier). Anyway I just looked through the SBHS photos and it looks like she's wearing similar if not the same type of earring. Like any piercing, you're not supposed to change jewelry until healing time is done, and maybe I'm just seeing things, but it looks like these are the same jewelry she's had in for a bit now. Could she be stretching her ear lobes? Should I make a thread to discuss this separately? It's not a big deal, it's just something I noticed/ am seeing and no one else seems to have seen it or is talking about it

JustYouandI
16 minutes ago, Allison M said:

I see your nip Gags :v:

Don't we always :toofunny:. I think bras are one of the top things in her "I hate" list. 

Remember no one thought thought You and I would have choreo and it ended up have a good amount of it :trollga:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Archived