Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Viagogo - The great ticket scandal

panosmonster

Featured Posts

panosmonster

So not cool. So unfair to the fans. I'm really happy for all of you that got tickets but many of us didnt....and in this video you can see how the ticket system works... 

Reminds me of Tomorrowland, getting a ticket is like winning the lottery, hundreds of thousands tickets sells out in literally 15 minutes and they put you in the "online queue" for over an hour just to tell you "tickets were soldout" but then you'll find them on viagogo with triple the original price, what kind of bullshit. Luckily I got my this year tickets through global journey.

JoanneMonster

Yeah, Spanish monsters are devstated, we were trending #gagajustanotherdate and I made this thread earlier

please tweet!

I See You

panosmonster
1 minute ago, JoanneMonster said:

Yeah, Spanish monsters are devstated, we were trending #gagajustanotherdate and I made this thread earlier

please tweet!

Even if she added another date we will have another <<sold out>>. They just fool us. 

venusfly

unfortunately gaga has no control over this, all she can do is agree to do more dates. Touts will not stop unless it becomes a legal requirement for them to stop

Azor Ahai
5 minutes ago, lukapekic said:

Italy pre-sale ''sold out'' in 2 seconds :stalkga: 

I'm scared for monday general sale :toofunny:

I'm not going to school just to try and get tickets. I SWEAR IF IT SELLS OUT IN 2 MINUTES...

lukapekic
1 minute ago, Azor Ahai said:

I'm not going to school just to try and get tickets. I SWEAR IF IT SELLS OUT IN 2 MINUTES...

SAME SAME SAME :toofunny:

I'll kill someone... 

EVERYONE STAY AWAY FROM ME :grr:

Luka xo

robboadam

The problem isn't ticket resale websites - actually, they're a great tool for selling unwanted tickets to fans if you can't attend anymore, or if you've missed the tickets.

The problem is that you can sell them for an unlimited amount. There needs to be a rule which bans people from selling them above a certain value - either face value, or say 10% more.

If it wasn't for Viagogo, I wouldn't have seen the Cheek to Cheek Tour, so I don't think they're the devil. I just think there's too much freedom, which leads to selfish touters buying up all the tickets and selling them for a nice profit

Katharine Hepburn

They should check ID so only the person with their name on the ticket can use it.

xoxo Joanne

Katharine Hepburn
5 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Why aren't there any laws that ban this? :saladga:

Governments have more important things to do than look into music tickets I guess :( 

xoxo Joanne

Archived