Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Grammy Producer: Metallica, Lady Gaga Collab Will Be a "Great Performance"

asana15

Featured Posts

Branflakes

I really hope it's good, I prefer I slightly more hard core gritty Gaga. 

Could turn out to be one of my favourite performances 

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
artpopulace

remember when the oscars said that the 2015 performanc (SoM) will be groundbreaking :giggle: yaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssss for AcclaimGa

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

Just a question: COULD Gaga perform twice as a surprise? Has this ever happened at the Grammys? I know it won't but could that happen?

Metallica duet + JW perf later. It would be awesome

OMonster
4 minutes ago, Enhsa said:

they should perform this cover

This is really beautiful. 

:giveup:

subtext / fantasy

swordstalker

YES!! It's just one Metallica song!! This is exactly what I want. We're going to hear metal and only metal. The world will hear a pure, unadulterated metal performance and this will show off a whole new side of her. Gaga can perform JW elsewhere, but it's not everyday that you get to duet with a legendary metal band on such a prominent stage! :excited2:

Economy
34 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

I'm kind of surprised Metallica like Gaga. Are they somewhat political in their music too?

First of all 90% of legends praise Gaga

Secondly, Gagas I dont care about expectations im gonna do what I wanna do attittude, and her past cover performances etc are the kinds of things rock and metal bands like

Kiss really likes her too and I think U2 has spoken really well of her as well if im not mistaken

Shipper

I am gagging. I love coverGa. For her to actually duet with Metallica for one of their songs...

I cant!  :giveup:

I love rockGa, metalGa,  jazzGa and classicalGa. :rockstar:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

JustYouandI
55 minutes ago, Economy said:

First of all 90% of legends praise Gaga

Secondly, Gagas I dont care about expectations im gonna do what I wanna do attittude, and her past cover performances etc are the kinds of things rock and metal bands like

Kiss really likes her too and I think U2 has spoken really well of her as well if im not mistaken

U2 loves her. She even performed Ordinary Love with them in one of their concerts.

Archived