💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Bilboard-Million Reason to crack into TOP 10

BloodyJudas

Featured Posts

16 hours ago, hausofcy said:

Big fat lol at everyone that said MR was over and that she should move on

MR truly deserves every listen :music: i said it and i will say it again , my friends sing along loud and proud to this ballad everytime :wub:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"The song is set to make a comeback similar to that of the New England Patriots, who overcame a 28-3 deficit to defeat the Atlanta Falcons, 34-28, in the game":toofunny:

slay queen

Furrrealzjuan
17 hours ago, BloodyJudas said:

Hot 100 blends streaming, airplay and sales data, "Reasons" could become Gaga's 14th top 10 Hot 100 hit, and first in more than three years. She last appeared in the region with the No. 4-peaking "Applause," on the chart dated Nov. 30, 2013.

DOPE says hi 🙋. Her 13th top ten hit was Dope. I understand it wasn't as well known as Applause but let's give tha girl ha credit. 

I wish she had a new single out from a new album and performed that at the SB, it could have been huge went straight to number 1

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

MonsterofFame
16 hours ago, koonsisme said:

I agree. It will forever bother me that streams are more heavily weighted than actual sales. :madge:

I read that each sale equals 70 streams. How is streaming weighed more?

BuzzcutSeason

I hear it all the time on Z100. The only thing is that it's having one week of fame, we don't know if it's long term which makes sense when talking about a third single.

I hope it is, it just seems like a Piece-By-Piece Kelly Clarkson scenario. Let's hope it has long-term success too.

YeehawKylie
55 minutes ago, MonsterofFame said:

I read that each sale equals 70 streams. How is streaming weighed more?

Streaming is a higher weighted perfentage in Billboards calculations. 

Archived