💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Bilboard-Million Reason to crack into TOP 10

BloodyJudas

Featured Posts

SpadesToStart

Yay!  Once it's in the top 10 of the hot 100, radio is bound to pick up.  And streaming will follow!

(...and then we'll for sure get more singles this era :rockstar:)

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BloodyJudas
4 minutes ago, hausofcy said:

Big fat lol at everyone that said MR was over and that she should move on

And I am ashamed to concede that I was one of them !!! How mistaken was I!!!

Arizona Sky
18 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

Why are they saying that Applause was the last time she had a Top 10 when Dope peaked at #8 :oprah: 

EDIT: Nvm I had no idea Applause repeaked

it didn't repeak. The week of Nov 30th 2013 was the last time she had a song in the Top 10, and it was Applause

hausofcy
10 minutes ago, BloodyJudas said:

And I am ashamed to concede that I was one of them !!! How mistaken was I!!!

I'm just glad they didn't give up on it cause it's very GP friendly. This will only have positive effects for the next single

🇯🇵

Anderson123

Mark my words. A lot of fans who threw trash at Million Reasons because of it's lack of chart success and music video will love it next week.

4 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

Mark my words. A lot of fans who threw trash at Million Reasons because of it's lack of chart success and music video will love it next week.

Sad, but true. 

alejandreaux

This is really great but I hope at some point they do pick back up on John Wayne as an official single. the video is her best in AGES and everyone is feeling it in the YouTube comments. With the momentum she has right now, it could SMASH. then we'd have 2 top 10 singles from the 1 million selling Grammy nominated (?) album Joanne! :giveup:

YeehawKylie
1 hour ago, BloodyJudas said:

That is why I miss the years of 2009-2013. The streaming era is screwed up!!!

I agree. It will forever bother me that streams are more heavily weighted than actual sales. :madge:

YeehawKylie
47 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

They already are loving it. You didn't see them all crawl out of the woodwork slowly through the week when the song hit and remained at #1 on the iTunes chart? :reductive:

MelbHawker

I was a MR doubter, not a hater. Honestly, I didn't think the SB could reignite a nearly 3-4 month old single. 

Rise MR, RISE!

Luke78619

It stresses me how much radio and streams count in BBH100 :saladga:

MR sales are very impressive and sings like CTTR which have much lower sales will most likely do well chart wise because radio will play tf out of it and Spotify promotes tf out of it

i wish we could go back to the days when only sales mattered :( 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

barcodemonster
2 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

Not Billboard forgetting her last Top 10 hit, Dope in 2013. 

Applause was her last hit in the top ten because Dope entered and left before Applause left 

scan my barcode

drinkmytears
Just now, barcodemonster said:

Applause was her last hit in the top ten because Dope entered and left before Applause left 

Oh, I see! 

Archived