💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Come to Mama Package vs. Backstage Package?

AmberARTPOP

Featured Posts

AmberARTPOP

I'm trying to make a decision. Which one is more worth it? I love being front row on the floor, but I also have always wanted to meet Gaga. If you had to pick one, which one would you choose?

3 minutes ago, AmberARTPOP said:

I'm trying to make a decision. Which one is more worth it? I love being front row on the floor, but I also have always wanted to meet Gaga. If you had to pick one, which one would you choose?

I can't lie I got the Come to Mama package but if I had the money I'd totally get the VIP package, imo it's such a rest opportunity, also I would've assumed early entry is included in the VIP package for a price that high? 

AmberARTPOP
2 minutes ago, Azor Ahai said:

Well obviously backstage is better. Can you afford it though

I've actually been saving up since ARTRAVE to be able to get the backstage package, and I was planning on getting the Come to Mama Package for Miami, and the Backstage experience Package for Tampa. That way I could experience the concert front row on the floor one day, and also get to meet her the other day (since the Backstage package is first level). But there was no Package presale listed for Tampa, and I called Ticketmaster and they said as of now, it appears as if they won't be selling VIP for Tampa :/ So now I'm caught between what to get for Miami.

Hi Its Nicole
4 minutes ago, AmberARTPOP said:

I've actually been saving up since ARTRAVE to be able to get the backstage package, and I was planning on getting the Come to Mama Package for Miami, and the Backstage experience Package for Tampa. That way I could experience the concert front row on the floor one day, and also get to meet her the other day (since the Backstage package is first level). But there was no Package presale listed for Tampa, and I called Ticketmaster and they said as of now, it appears as if they won't be selling VIP for Tampa  So now I'm caught between what to get for Miami.

OMG IM GOING TO MIAMI TOO!!!!!!!

ojgvvvbnfdbjgyjgd

IM SOOOOO EXCITED

Hello Gaga

AmberARTPOP
5 minutes ago, Hi its nick said:

OMG IM GOING TO MIAMI TOO!!!!!!!

ojgvvvbnfdbjgyjgd

IM SOOOOO EXCITED

What tickets?? Maybe you can help me make my decision 😂

Hi Its Nicole
3 minutes ago, AmberARTPOP said:

What tickets?? Maybe you can help me make my decision 😂

Oh, I didn't get VIP tickets or the packages but hold on a sec

EDIT:  backstage if u have the money but it's worth it if u get to do/see more things + u get to select ur seat

Hello Gaga

AmberARTPOP
12 minutes ago, Hi its nick said:

Oh, I didn't get VIP tickets or the packages but hold on a sec

EDIT:  backstage if u have the money but it's worth it if u get to do/see more things + u get to select ur seat

Yes that is true...and I also have the opportunity to get general admission for Tampa.

IllusionPerfect
18 hours ago, AmberARTPOP said:

Yes that is true...and I also have the opportunity to get general admission for Tampa.

I'll see you in Tampa. I'll be GA, so maybe save me some room at the front!

AmberARTPOP
2 hours ago, IllusionPerfect said:

I'll see you in Tampa. I'll be GA, so maybe save me some room at the front!

I'll try 😊

AndrewGr
21 hours ago, AmberARTPOP said:

I've actually been saving up since ARTRAVE to be able to get the backstage package, and I was planning on getting the Come to Mama Package for Miami, and the Backstage experience Package for Tampa. That way I could experience the concert front row on the floor one day, and also get to meet her the other day (since the Backstage package is first level). But there was no Package presale listed for Tampa, and I called Ticketmaster and they said as of now, it appears as if they won't be selling VIP for Tampa :/ So now I'm caught between what to get for Miami.

well go get backstage for Miami and show up early at Tampa to get front-second row. 

Myriam Hrzh

Hey monsters, please help me. Do you guys know when the "come to mama" package will be available? I will come from France to see her performing in miami. I'm over stressed because i already booked my flight and the hotel. On ticketmaster they said that the VIP package presale will be available on Wed 15 but all the VIP packages will be on mon 20th. Can you tell me what the real date is? and also where can i get my packages because some of you already got their tickets.

Thanks for you help. 

Darcklighter22
On 2/10/2017 at 5:31 PM, Melibi said:

The group of 6 photo thing turned me off from Backstage, so I got Come To Mama. 

This 1,200$ more to get rushed backstage and bunched up with strangers for a photo and listen to her band rehearse, to me isn't worth the price difference. compared to the Come To Mama package where you get to be front row in a much more immersive spot and possibly get a chance to have her see you and bring you backstage  (for free) it's a no-brainer.   :nails:

GagaLogic
42 minutes ago, Myriam Hrzh said:

Hey monsters, please help me. Do you guys know when the "come to mama" package will be available? I will come from France to see her performing in miami. I'm over stressed because i already booked my flight and the hotel. On ticketmaster they said that the VIP package presale will be available on Wed 15 but all the VIP packages will be on mon 20th. Can you tell me what the real date is? and also where can i get my packages because some of you already got their tickets.

Thanks for you help. 

The VIP packages will be on sale on Wednesday the 15th during the presale and also they will be on sale during the regular general public sale on Monday the 20th. So you have two chances to get your package! :)

Archived