💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Come to Mama package?

Necca

Featured Posts

Can somebody who already bought CMT package (or any of the early access packages before) explain to me how the process of buying actually works?

I'm asking this because I maybe can get one for the Zurich show, but I'm not from the Switzerland. I have my aunt there who would buy it with her credit card? Can she transfer the card to me then and how? She did this before but it was always the standard GA ticket (not early access) so she would just send it to me and now I'm concerned because I fear that they will put her name on the card and then I won't be able to use it? :saladga:  (I really don't know how this whole thing works)

Somebody please help :hug:

malazam

Sorry I can't help but I want a COME TO ARGENTINA package.

:bye:

I think you just need her credit card info.

another shot before we kiss the other side

I did the DIC package and it involved a digital ticket (I still haven't received it) and I'm told to swipe my credit card at the venue instead of using a ticket. I think maybe the best way for you to do it is to use a prepaid visa credit card that way she can give you the card to get in with.  

SpookyKid
9 minutes ago, malazam said:

Sorry I can't help but I want a COME TO ARGENTINA package.

Like, right now, drop the dates bitch

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

3 minutes ago, s1d1c1u1 said:

I did the DIC package and it involved a digital ticket (I still haven't received it) and I'm told to swipe my credit card at the venue instead of using a ticket. I think maybe the best way for you to do it is to use a prepaid visa credit card that way she can give you the card to get in with.  

What do you mean by prepaid card? So basically you need a credit card that you made purchase with to enter the arena? And for what date did you buy it?

You can load a specific amount of money on a credit card. I just used my regular credit card, but I was also making the purchase for myself. But here's what was included in my confirmation email for the Cleveland Ohio August 23 date:

At the gate, please show your Mobile ID in the Flash Seats app (for IOS or Android), or credit card or registered driver's license.

PlasticHo
3 minutes ago, Azor Ahai said:

Do venues generally require credit card? I wont have my moms card with me. Isnt the ticket plus ID enough?

To prevent reselling they ask for ID and Card. To be fair the lady just glanced quickly at mine when I went to see Adele. 

Sorry I wasn't specific. Mine were picked up at will call. 

Just now, Azor Ahai said:

Do venues generally require credit card? I wont have my moms card with me. Isnt the ticket plus ID enough?

If you have a physical ticket, that should be all you need. My venue uses digital tickets so credit card, drivers license, or mobile id are required. 

Azor Ahai
6 minutes ago, s1d1c1u1 said:

If you have a physical ticket, that should be all you need. My venue uses digital tickets so credit card, drivers license, or mobile id are required. 

I mean like print at home ticket.

Thank you guys, but this still doesn't resolve my problem, so if anyone who already bought it for any date in Europe could say something that would be amazing :hug:

4 minutes ago, Azor Ahai said:

I mean like print at home ticket.

Ive printed my tix before and didnt need a credit card at the venue

I got one for London, i just paid on the website and I assume they'll send the ticket normally, supposedly a few days before the show they email you with the details of early entry and so on ;)

2 minutes ago, AM98GJ said:

I got one for London, i just paid on the website and I assume they'll send the ticket normally, supposedly a few days before the show they email you with the details of early entry and so on ;)

:hug:

Archived