💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

New dates for Joanne world tour coming

fede ARTPOP

Featured Posts

add more cities in Europe!!!!!!!!!!

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustifyMyLove
14 minutes ago, Gagalvaro said:

Barcelona neee that extra date for the first time!!

Or Madrid which is 1h next to me, bc in case the new date comes out later if she really wants to put out a new one will be in a moment the flight to barcelona will be way more expensive for me.

Off topic, I've been crying the whole day, and it hurts me how thousands of us have seen our dream crush in front of us bc Ticketmaster nasty actions

Julia Volkova #1 stan

I'll be so pissed if she adds Phoenix dates after I just bought Vegas tickets -_- . She sells out every time she's here so idk why she'd skip us.

Decodekid

THIS TOUR SHOULD'VE STARTED IN LATE JULY, BINCH NOW I GOTTA SKIP CLASS AND GET A PLANE TICKET

lZlFyed.gif

Im Harol don't tell anyone

panosmonster
1 minute ago, JustifyMyLove said:

Or Madrid which is 1h next to me, bc in case the new date comes out later if she really wants to put out a new one will be in a moment the flight to barcelona will be way more expensive for me.

Off topic, I've been crying the whole day, and it hurts me how thousands of us have seen our dream crush in front of us bc Ticketmaster nasty actions

i feel you...:hug:

19 minutes ago, Chrastapher said:

She better add a date for San Diego 

My theory is that now that she and Taylor broke up she was like f--- San Diego!!!!

iAstroLeo
2 minutes ago, JustifyMyLove said:

YAAS Madrid or Lisbon, PLEASE :cryga:  

Hope is the last to die, Barcelona is too expensive for me :cryga: 

JustifyMyLove
Just now, panosmonster said:

i feel you...:hug:

I've tried to do all I could do, signing change org petitions, asking for radios support, I even asked someone to forward a long message about the situation to Camp gaga or whoever he cans so maybe we can get a solution :(.

I lowkey have hope, but i'm feeling bad for me and every of us, my heart is legit aching.

Livenation and Ticketmaster probably thought about how Gaga and SB made spanish people more excited about the concert, so the expectation was good to save 500+ tickets (and the ones we don't even know where they are) for re-sale :( 

Julia Volkova #1 stan

JustifyMyLove
2 minutes ago, iAstroLeo said:

YAAS Madrid or Lisbon, PLEASE :cryga:  

Hope is the last to die, Barcelona is too expensive for me :cryga: 

My full concert experience pack was gonna be one of the 40-50-60-80€ tickets + 90€ flight + 60€ for having somewhere to rest the 3 days I would be there. So that's why I cannot afford any re-sale tickets, as last floor (40-50€) were being sold on seatwave for 110 one ticket) :(

Julia Volkova #1 stan

panosmonster
2 minutes ago, JustifyMyLove said:

My full concert experience pack was gonna be one of the 40-50-60-80€ tickets + 90€ flight + 60€ for having somewhere to rest the 3 days I would be there. So that's why I cannot afford any re-sale tickets, as last floor (40-50€) were being sold on seatwave for 110 one ticket) :(

this is exactly what i was planning but i didn't even have the chance of buying any ticket. :/

Archived