Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

New dates for Joanne world tour coming

fede ARTPOP

Featured Posts

4 hours ago, Shipper said:

Go alone! 

Lol im going alone.  I've wanted to go to so many of her concerts before but I didnt because my friends wont pay to see her. This time I will not miss it! 

I would go alone, except the Amtrak doesn't go through Inglewood. I'd have to stop somewhere else in LA and take an Uber/Lyft :giveup: 

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, panosmonster said:

they slammed it for the prices. the tickets are legit tho. especially those you recieve via email. it's the only way you could go to a concert nowadays.

oh well. i will just have to miss out then. no way I am buying anything from these people.

panosmonster
Just now, deeman said:

oh well. i will just have to miss out then.

what they do it's disgusting really but livenation literally give the tickets to them. theres nothing we can do. :/ 

iAstroLeo

Live nation should start selling the tickets for future shows where only the person whose name is on the ticket should be allowed entrance.

10 hours ago, JGD said:

Such luck we have :noparty:

San Diego is one of those cities every artist should tour in :neyde: 

Ik I was so happy she was touring until I saw the dates and no San Diego 

I even bought that ugly ass Joanne patch from her store to get pre sale and the tickets were all gone by the time I put my code in. :grr:

2 minutes ago, Chrastapher said:

Ik I was so happy she was touring until I saw the dates and no San Diego 

I even bought that ugly ass Joanne patch from her store to get pre sale and the tickets were all gone by the time I put my code in. :grr:

:rip: I got my code from ordering the shirt + album bundle back in October.

Think that may be a good thing though, since she'll likely be adding more dates for SoCal.  SD date come through :giveup: 

I can see her definitely adding...

1. Buffalo, New York

2. Vienna, Austria

3. Glasgow, Scotland

4. Athens, Greece

5. Dublin, Ireland

6. Asian Leg

7. Australian Leg

8. Atlantic City, New Jersey

Everywhere esle I doubt she'll go unless popular demand & requests hits her! :usrs:

Alfonso
13 hours ago, iAstroLeo said:

Live nation should start selling the tickets for future shows where only the person whose name is on the ticket should be allowed entrance.

Funny thing is that they're starting to do this with U2's new tour, where you can only buy max. 6 tickets p/account (I think) and every ticket has a name linked to it (and printed), so when you enter to the venue you need to show your ID.. this was made to prevent the resale from tickets, and I think it was only made by LiveNation for the concerts in Barcelona this year... But I don't get why they didn't something similar with Gaga :stalkga:

Also, the fact that you can buy max. 8 tickets it's just too much, not to be rude (because I know some people will be going in big groups) but just imagine that only 250 resellers are interested in buying tickets for a 10k capacity show, well with this ticket limit they are able to get 2,000 tickets for resale purposes, that's 20% from the tickets available for the event o.O 

SHAME ON YOU RESELLERS :grr:

OT: I hope that I can see her in Europe and that she comes to Latin America :giveup:

VenusBlackStar

It makes me so happy that the demand for her live show is so great that she needs to add more dates. :wub:

I'm ecstatic that I made pre-sale cut that started at 9am for me today and while I maxed my credit card it's totally worth it to see her tour this album. SEE U IN NOVEMBER LG. <3

Archived